Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

I keep getting kicked?

hi everyone,

I play on the bf4 metro/pearl/locker server, but since last night, I keep getting kicked a few seconds into loading the map. It's not a ban message, just kicked every time. I play there often enough, but I'm wondering if this is an error or if you guys don't want me there :(

Thanks in advance,
V

I should mention, there's no reason stated.

If I was banned, can someone tell me why? If you can't tell me why, at least just ask me to leave. I don't hack, I don't even run macros on my mouse, I do have lag and hit reg issues, and probably memory issues since I only have 8 GB.

Bottom line: it's your server, I respect that. If I'm not welcome, I fully understand and I'll leave. It would be the right thing to do if someone would tell me why I was kicked or banned - at least that.

I had fun on bZ servers, but I was threatened before (2014?) on bZ for cheating when I would go 60 / 0 with mortar (yeah, lots of mortar, it was lame). So, if this doesn't clear up, take care bZ and all the regulars on metro/pearl/locker. It was fun.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
hey MrV2142... I have unbanned you as it was an error in the auto admin. Until we get this resolved, I cannot guarantee it won't happen again....but if it does, just let us know either here in the forums or come into Teamspeak. Have fun.