Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

I live 24/7/365 TBI tell me why I survived 53 years of this nonsense and you win my life

Collect your prize at the door
TBI Traumatic Brain Injury to spell it out for the slow and miserably ignorant potentially twofaced dynkes
you have literally zero concept as to how life mistreats me how humanity hates me how I've managed to beat everyone at their game
I've been without family since my life was emptied on a bullet aimed at a CHILD that I took and ate, everyday nothing makes any sense
but yet religion think they've got it beat because some pantywaste fruitcake saved everybody who only believe the lie being told to all those who buy pastor freeloaders simple lives. there are days I wish I were dead, wouldn't make any difference because technically, I am dead.

I hope y'all are happy, I may be a spout off and a rant of the past but what I've created no man can recreate. y'all think magnetic propulsion is a fairytale only told by movies and so n so. I guess what I did create is what is costing my life as it is. I am not welcome in life although I was never welcomed in life must be something to that to have all of you who do admin the only past time I did enjoy only to have it blatantly revoked due to inhumanity's pathetic narcissistic greed. Y'all do mean something to me I just do not know how to get thru to anybody.

If something revokes me of life it is my time to leave anyway, not of depression but of heart-attack gone AWOL. Thanx for being there when you were there up until the ban. i guess it is what it never could be, humanity being set free

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Here, you dropped this on your way to the interwebs.
1708500221496.png

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
Collect your prize at the door
TBI Traumatic Brain Injury to spell it out for the slow and miserably ignorant potentially twofaced dynkes
you have literally zero concept as to how life mistreats me how humanity hates me how I've managed to beat everyone at their game
I've been without family since my life was emptied on a bullet aimed at a CHILD that I took and ate, everyday nothing makes any sense
but yet religion think they've got it beat because some pantywaste fruitcake saved everybody who only believe the lie being told to all those who buy pastor freeloaders simple lives. there are days I wish I were dead, wouldn't make any difference because technically, I am dead.

I hope y'all are happy, I may be a spout off and a rant of the past but what I've created no man can recreate. y'all think magnetic propulsion is a fairytale only told by movies and so n so. I guess what I did create is what is costing my life as it is. I am not welcome in life although I was never welcomed in life must be something to that to have all of you who do admin the only past time I did enjoy only to have it blatantly revoked due to inhumanity's pathetic narcissistic greed. Y'all do mean something to me I just do not know how to get thru to anybody.

If something revokes me of life it is my time to leave anyway, not of depression but of heart-attack gone AWOL. Thanx for being there when you were there up until the ban. i guess it is what it never could be, humanity being set free
I've suffered through numerous TBIs as well. It sucks. It changes how you think, and in many cases it prevents you from thinking... rationally at least. There are a few things out there that can help. I went through "Cognitive Process Therapy (CPT)" which did wonders. I highly recommend it.

Next step is to do some form of psychedelic therapy or treatment. Ketamine microdosing, mushrooms, psilocybin, and even ayahuasca. The research has been incredible to show how some of these treatments doesn't fix the scar tissues or blockages in the brain or memories, but it re-routes pathways to function like they did before.

Just some tools for your toolbox. Use them.