Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

I'll show me mine if you show you yours

EgOnKua.png

As the resident GAPEologist would say, "I FUCKING LOVE SPOTTING AND USING THE MAP!"

but no seriously... plz spot and use the map

Why am I just learning about this project now? How is this going to be legal?

For the uninitiated:

It is illegal to mod your car after your buy it? Asking for a friend.

Tards need to learn the difference between illegal and unlawful. They are not the same.

Hint: If you're speaking in regard to illegalities, you best be a lawyer.

Illegal means not legal. As in, that's not a legal move (i.e. that's not ALLOWED). Allowances are dictated per the RULES.

In real life (so you tards don't think we're talking about server rules), you are NOT bound by ANY rules. You acquiesce because you don't KNOW better.

You are only bound by the LAW. That's why police are LAW ENFORCEMENT officers, not RULE enforcement officers.

Unlawful is not in compliance with the LAW. Learn your power. The Truth will set you free.

Who's law? You best figure that out, too.

Last edited:
Let me try to explain this in terms others can hopefully understand.

You're ALLOWED to do ANYTHING you WANT, so long as you don't break the LAW.

Rules DO NOT apply to you unless you AGREE to follow them. Stop complying. These are REQUESTS and you have the POWER to say NO and there's not a damn thing anybody can do to stop you or force you to change your actions.

Rules are dictated in terms of ALLOWED and NOT ALLOWED. Sorry, I'm a big boy. I don't get an ALLOWANCE anymore.

Laws are dictated in terms of RIGHT and WRONG. You have RIGHTS. I suggest you do NOT commit a WRONG.

Become UNGOVERNABLE.

Govern - to CONTROL. Ment - the MIND. Government - MIND CONTROL.

Wake up. It's almost too late.

Last edited:

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
It is illegal to mod your car after your buy it? Asking for a friend.

It's only illegal if you get caught.

Cases in point:

1. My 1972 Ford LTD with a 429ci CobraJet was smog legal with a bunch of horseshit equipment and a limp dick 2 barrel carb. It got 6mpg stock and smog legal. Couldn't get out of its own way.

I changed that to a 4 barrel dual feed vacuum secondary Holley on top of the CJ manifold, a Mallory Unilite distributor, a Blaster coil, Splitfire plugs, an MSD, Hooker headers, and a couple more tricks and got 24mpg out of it and it ran cleaner than required. It was all illegal and I challenged it and won with the referee because my emissions were better. Plus it could burn off the tires at 40mph.

2. My 2007 Volvo S80. I changed the CPU from the stock version with the California presets and it was getting 22mpg. Installed the new CPU from IPD in Oregon plus a couple Heigl upgrades and now I get 28mpg, the top speed is no longer limited to 105mph (I've had it 130+), and it runs cleaner than before. No one can tell I've done this so fuck 'em.

3. My 2007 Volvo AWD XC90. Did the same as above for the engine since it's the same engine. Went from 18mpg to 24mpg. I'd never drive it faster than maybe 90mph but it would go faster if it's ever needed.