Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

I'm sorry you feel that way ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please Note, there is a video replay currently being uploaded to YouTube. Once complete a link will be provided.
The video replay is 1 Hour, 25 Minutes a 05 Seconds in Length
In order to grasp the entire concept. Please watch the Video Replay from the Beginning to the End to get the best possible insight.
Approximate Time:
2:32am
2016 / 09 / 30

ETA for the Replay, 1.5 Hours upload time remain.
The Video Replay is in HIGH Quality High Definition 1080P format. running at 60FPS
ETA for Viewing:
4:05am
2016 / 09 / 30

The pause closer to the end of the Video Replay was myself showing them that I was just about to quit and it dawned on me that Quitting does Fix the problem.
Giving the required Tool for the Job does Fix the problem

--- ---

I'm sorry you feel that way. That sucks, it just really sucks.

That's how you see me, always putting myself, 1st?
Unless you got the point of this video, which got to me. as section 8 (or weird) as that sounds.

I have never put myself 1st, even my own cats are placed before me.
If they don't eat, I don't eat.
If A neighbor needs something what takes money, and it is exactly what I have to my name. they get what they require, hell even money for booze. I don't touch alcohol, period! but if it makes them happy, I'm good.
Just because I don't understand proper writing techniques. doesn't mean I put myself 1st, on purpose.
You can't fix something shattered, broken or dislodged can be Fixed, even unhinged as someone once called me.
Military minded, People that protect Freedom. Have always come First at least in my books.
But you're wither too busy, or just not listening.
There is a difference between; 'Listening' to someone versus 'Hearing what they are saying', vice versa and of course hand in hand, When you sign that document to take an oath. You use option 'C' (Hand in Hand)
when your phishing for information, its Option 'B'
finally, Option 'A' is when your trying to ask for help, by Giving Your Bother or Sister the Tools required by using this idea I had.

It sis not about me, Money has no meaning until your all in a safer mind set. if and when money starts. it starts to flow in for me. is when you get the required tools to Fix the broken item and return to What you do best.
that is the Only time it can I should be paid forward if paid at all.
You ALL deserve every fighting chance and anyone willing to take that risk for you.
I was banned from Battlelog, both of my Accounts do not have access to Battlelog. I took a major risk in losing my entitlement let alone an account.
If you're willing to risk everything for Freedom, I am willing to risk it all for anyone willing to die for Freedom.

This is how it needs to be paid back.
By taking risks that might cause you to lose anything that means everything to you and me.

I am just a nobody to you that has not taken an oath to protect Our Freedom.

For curiosities sake, why would something that Benefits You, why would I be willing to hand this information over to You, no obligation, a return ticket for you, from me a a nobody Civilian?
All I want to do is Help You start the process of any kind of recovery that does not end in memories.
It's all I have to show you the utter most Respect.
I don't want money, hell my name is nothing without Freedom

Remember: there is No Future, in the Past

You want to know the meaning of life?
Its to help others, help themselves, first!
If I drop dead because I have no food to eat. Its all good, at least I did my best for the amount of time required to make it this far in life as I did.
Everything comes to and end.
as for My life, I don't abandon people or my pets. They have always come first and always will. Life is meaningless without family. Just like my Biological Father once told me; "WATERS DON'T QUIT!"

Saving people from self sacrifice always been first priority. Trust me, I've tried 19 times over the course of 20+ years and as little you might think of me. I am just another man. and I am just a man, and a Civilian man that has a heart of platinum willing to give whatever money I have to help them make that first step.
Everything begins with only one man, to achieve success at anything. it works out the bugs as a Team.

There's No 'I' in Team.

If you're still interested, the start of a solution to an over growing negative situation.
Servers up. its yours, any information or Intel request. it all yours, and I'll send it, last year.
email info for the domain name, the gmail mail account, hell I'd send you the shirt off my back if required.

Just to get this started, last year.
When one of Our Soldiers or Veterans die because you can't help yourself not have the right tools for the job which by all Due Respect, should come from a Civilian.
Not the Men and Women that are protecting Our Freedom, they have way too much to deal with, they do whatever they can when they can. But we don't.
Civilians are leeching off of Freedom while utterly Disrespecting those who'd Die for Freedom.
This man not affiliated with or has anything to do with the Military that do.
I want to help you give your Brothers and Sisters the required Tools to Conquer A Traumatic Event, but that is going to take a Team effort. And someone Needs to get the ball rolling, they don't start by themselves.

Your Bothers and Sisters need our help, and I am determined to give that my ALL even if it Kills me!
You keep fuckin 'en up up the people that don't Want Freedom, and we'll help you get back to helping your Brothers and Sisters to keep fuckin'em up!

This is going to require a Team Effort.

as for KD/r days. They're Finished for me at least, I am willing to do whatever it takes to Fix You so you can get back to Fuckin'em up, and Git Some!

You might be Broken, but Your Not Shattered, when we Break things, we Fix them. Shattered is the end of the line.

TAKE A Look at what is already up, it is a start. its far from finished, but its a start:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf...ds-Own-Lunatics-Trauma-Recovery-Servers/#live

--- ---

Please Note, there is a video replay currently being uploaded to YouTube. Once complete a link will be provided.
The video replay is 1 Hour, 25 Minutes a 05 Seconds in Length
In order to grasp the entire concept. Please watch the Video Replay from the Beginning to the End to get the best possible insight.
Approximate Time:
2:32am
2016 / 09 / 30

ETA for the Replay, 1.5 Hours upload time remain.
The Video Replay is in HIGH Quality High Definition 1080P format. running at 60FPS
ETA for Viewing:
4:05am
2016 / 09 / 30

The pause closer to the end of the Video Replay was myself showing them that I was just about to quit and it dawned on me that Quitting does Fix the problem.
Giving the required Tool for the Job does Fix the problem

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf...ds-Own-Lunatics-Trauma-Recovery-Servers/#live

What is required to get this server fully configured:
When TeamKilled, The server loses 99% of the Teams Tickets
When a player TeamKills, he is Given the Option to say Sorry or automatically kicked. If the player chooses to rejoin and TeamKills 5 More within a Round, Automatic 15 Minute Temporary Ban.
The Ban is NOT permanent, You can't appeal a ban without regaining the Respect lost by your Team.
It also encourages the player NOT to TeamKill .

Renzo

Donator
What did I just read? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.