Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

In Memoriam

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Is funky permabanned? I don't see a ban appeal from him

2 and 3 on that list are peak autists

As long as you dont post too much schizo shit you aren't gonna get banned

These people are banned because they broke the rules. I like you, Sabretooth, but don't act like these guys are martyrs for some cause against an unjust totalitarian regime. The rules on these servers are some of the simplest I have ever seen and yet people time and time again break them with an expectation that there will be no consequences for their actions.

These people are banned because they broke the rules. I like you, Sabretooth, but don't act like these guys are martyrs for some cause against an unjust totalitarian regime. The rules on these servers are some of the simplest I have ever seen and yet people time and time again break them with an expectation that there will be no consequences for their actions.
Let me role play this until my blood alcohol level normalizes.

Man, these guys are such a crybabies

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
* Rules state: Do not do (thing)

* Does (thing) either way

* "Maaan, you guys are crybaby bitches"

Must be some form of logic I didn't inherit, cuz I am not getting it

The why is out of context, I am not defending the action but the why.

Rest in piece to the homies who came and fell. Gone, but not forgotten.

FunkyForReal
PterodactylWhoa
Anunaki414
Tumameama

My plot is bought and paid for. Only a matter of time until I fill it. Shed no tears for me.
I think it was a week ban but it’s obvious that lefties chat about banned topics with near impunity so idk if I’ll have chat on. Bad enough we have to deal with lefties censoring everything now it comes to video games.

But, in all honesty, with the population of BF4 getting as low as it is year after year would Banzore ever consider unbans after a year for people with "less than capital murder" breaches of the rules?

Bans will still be perma but after 1 year an individual may make an appeal. hell have them write a genuine letter of interest just to weed out the bullshitters.

IMG_1868.jpegLook what i found.
02/03/2023 14:02 GMT-4

IMG_0172.jpeg