Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

In need of a new mouse

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
I asked this same question a couple of months back when my mouse died and Neo suggested the Razer Basilisk V2 (wired). There were others who suggested alternative mice but I went with Neo's recommendation and I couldn't be happier.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I use the G502. Great mouse.

I would want a wireless mouse for an entertainment rig in the TV room, but not for my day to day gaming rig.

My favorite features of the G502 (and probably exist on other mice) is the ability to change the sensitivity on the fly (think using a tank and slewing quickly and sniping with finer motions) and the ability to unlock the scroll wheel and just let it fly.

Every mouse is different for every person. It depends on what feels comfortable in your hand. I had a Corsair mouse with all of the same features but it just didn't feel right.

Good luck!

RazorBites

Donator
I use the G502. Great mouse.

I would want a wireless mouse for an entertainment rig in the TV room, but not for my day to day gaming rig.

My favorite features of the G502 (and probably exist on other mice) is the ability to change the sensitivity on the fly (think using a tank and slewing quickly and sniping with finer motions) and the ability to unlock the scroll wheel and just let it fly.

Every mouse is different for every person. It depends on what feels comfortable in your hand. I had a Corsair mouse with all of the same features but it just didn't feel right.

Good luck!
Exactly i love slowing the G502 dpi right down for sniping its perfect for camping sniping but trouble if a player sneaks up and you have to aim fast in that second, still i do get a lot of mis clicks with left fire button

SilentGhost

-bZ- Member
Donator
I highly recommend the Glorious Model O or D (I use the D myself) and pair it with one of their mousepads or a hyperx one, the tracking is smooth as butter and as accurate as... something that's accurate
Seconded. Actually using some random Chinese pad under the mouse and the keyboard with an O-.

The Model O- is actually a little too big still; I have a Model O that does server duty that I used for a while, tried the Model D- and sent it to my brother-in-law.

Mostly, I'm just too used to the undersized mice that Dell and HP ship out for corporate desktops and have adopted a permanent tendency to use a fingertip grip.

Still, the Model O- has the most comfortable grip I've used to date, and I've used just about every 3- and 5-series Logitech.

I also like the ultralight design. Both the lower weight which is a boon for snappy movements and the venting that the holes provide.

My wife has the pink O- too :)

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
I've used a Shark Force wired mouse for about five years now and I love it. I got the ergonomic mouse which runs about $65 to $80 depending on where you buy it. The cheapie version that runs about $30 is NOT the same and I do not recommend it.

NEW MOUSE HYPE! So this is what I ended up with

Cooler Master MM531 Gaming Mouse​

I thought Cooler Master only made pc cases and fans but tried their mouse out and I paid $15 for it. Now its gone up in price, guess they heard about me lol.

Full sized and more comfortable for me than the G502. No more accidental & multiple TK's! I kept getting kicked for that on Monday and it sucked.

Also picked up a new used office chair from bed bath and beyond as they're closing that location and selling everything. Best $20 I spent today!

SilentGhost

-bZ- Member
Donator
NEW MOUSE HYPE! So this is what I ended up with

Cooler Master MM531 Gaming Mouse​

I thought Cooler Master only made pc cases and fans but tried their mouse out and I paid $15 for it. Now its gone up in price, guess they heard about me lol.

Full sized and more comfortable for me than the G502. No more accidental & multiple TK's! I kept getting kicked for that on Monday and it sucked.

Also picked up a new used office chair from bed bath and beyond as they're closing that location and selling everything. Best $20 I spent today!

They have a smaller, 'holey' one (MM710/MM711 I think) that I have... somewhere. I've used it as a travel mouse before and it works well enough, though certainly built to a lower standard that my Glorious Model O mice.

Still perfectly serviceable and gameable on!

They have a smaller, 'holey' one (MM710/MM711 I think) that I have... somewhere. I've used it as a travel mouse before and it works well enough, though certainly built to a lower standard that my Glorious Model O mice.

Still perfectly serviceable and gameable on!
Hi Silent!

Sorry for the late reply and thank you for those part numbers, kinda thinking about it for my laptop.

Riggletz

-bZ- Member
Im actually picking up a Razer Viper Ultimate from the store later today. Been using the Corsair m65 pro. Complete garbage lately, so going to bite the bullet and get the Viper Ultimate

SilentGhost

-bZ- Member
Donator
Yeah I've been told its due to the Corsair software perhaps? Will say, this mouse is a lot lighter, and the mouse clicks feel nice!
I hated their software. Used it for RAM LED control and an AIO cooler, and once upon a time a keyboard.

Bloated, slow, crashy. Par for the course I know, but still, this stuff just shouldn't be hard.

At least Glorious' software is lightweight, to the point, and saves to the device. I've loaded it once to set up the mice I have when I've gotten them, and well, that's it.

These things should just work.