Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Integrity of BZ

azpb

-bZ- Member
I was playing All Maps today, for about three hours, and of course team killing happens, however, I half way through a Caspian map, -BZ- Member CptConquer sat still while his butt buddy shot me out of the helicopter gunner seat just so he can be in there instead. The team killing, I do not care about, however the lack of integrity of a -BZ- Member, without saying a word to the intentional team killer is absolutely disgusting. I didn't think this is how -BZ- was ran. It is the first absolute degrading experience I've had on the server only because it had involved a careless -BZ- member. While CptConquer did not participate in the Team Killing (except refusing to fly so his friend could kill me, I feel it is an extremely large example about how the public will see -BZ- if these things keep happening. 

I treid to talk one on one with CptConquer in teamspeak, and he told me to "stop crying and get the fuck over it."

Hopefully there is actual action taken in this situation because I hope to join -BZ- as a long time member, but not if it associated with this type of behavior. 

Thank you,

Azpb

taken care of thank you sir