Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Interesting stats pages

LMFAO M0 is deftly a silent, but violent stabby stabber.

LOL, I prefer BF2, but close enough..

AboutTime420

Donator
27k mortar kills?!?! That's insane! I don't even think I have 10k kills in total yet. That's insane dedication to the mortaring art Lol

Arukenisu

-bZ- Recruit
I'm quite decent at the game just got back into it not to long ago still got alot of work to do1717107078089.png

Last edited:
My preference when playing sniper is to find a place, get down low, and cover about 10 MOA as a kill box.

I don't go looking around for targets, I let them enter the kill box and then I service my target(s).

Just for myself, this makes the game more challenging. Also note that 1:3 shots is a head shot.
So you’re an ambush type Recon eh?

Y’all must’ve had these accounts for awhile. I just started pc Gaming on a modern machine in 2020-2021. 8523FDA4-11C8-4C17-B80E-43AD65062B81.jpeg

I also try focus on playing with load outs and vehicles to win the round. so I change up my class, loadouts, and vehicles quite often. Engi is my most played class since it’s a good gp class.

Frank Castle

-bZ- Member

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
So you’re an ambush type Recon eh?

In general and when I can, yes I am. Doing this has netted me opportunities to also steal the enemy AA, their armor, and on occasion their attack helicopters. These guys park or land almost on top of me, I knife them, and then off I go back to our uncap to deny them that asset. Soooo satisfying!

What sucks, though, is when I'm in a squad and I find a perfect sniper spot. I'm all set up and getting kills and then some fucking assclown spawns on me and starts firing goddamned rockets at everything and jumping around like a rabid squirrel so the whole enemy team knows where we are. That lasts thirty seconds at best before we get obliterated, I quit the squad, and find another spot.

In general and when I can, yes I am. Doing this has netted me opportunities to also steal the enemy AA, their armor, and on occasion their attack helicopters. These guys park or land almost on top of me, I knife them, and then off I go back to our uncap to deny them that asset. Soooo satisfying!

What sucks, though, is when I'm in a squad and I find a perfect sniper spot. I'm all set up and getting kills and then some fucking assclown spawns on me and starts firing goddamned rockets at everything and jumping around like a rabid squirrel so the whole enemy team knows where we are. That lasts thirty seconds at best before we get obliterated, I quit the squad, and find another spot.
Dam that’s a good strat. I’ll be more carful when doing repairs if you’re not on my team XD