Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Interesting thing today

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
I've been in the game on and off today (as usual) and our friend Chico_Branc0 is having an unusually awesome day.

I am trying to capture video but one of the unusual things I saw today was on Siege of Shanghai at around 1pm PST. He was in the US attack heli and slaughtering everyone (not an exaggeration) so I got in an attack heli to see what I could do. I had heat seekers on and I knew he was near the tower at C. Couldn't see a thing but then I got a lock on what I figured had to be a MAV since I didn't see anything.

It wasn't a MAV it was Chico's invisible attack heli. I let the invisibility go as a glitch. Shit happens, right?

Now I was just on Golmud Railway and I was in the AA and damn if Chico was invisible again but this time in a jet.

Maybe the server needs to be restarted. In any case, I've never seen this before and it only happens with Chico.

Just saying.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Take some video next time. It'll help figure out the issue.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I know Chico tends to spawn kill a lot, but I don't think he'd cheat, especially with something as obvious as invisibility. I know BF4 can be wonky at times with invisible player models but I've never heard of invisible helicopters. Next time this happens definitely record it if you can.

(sorry for being late I didn't see this originally)

RazorBites

Donator
You could not make a vehicle invisible or anything else Like No damage etc , only change possible is its loadout, because vehicles are server sided so simply impossible.

This issue has been going on for 2 weeks now. It's not just him. It's happening all over on different servers. So it isn't just Banzore. Both Vehicles and players themselves coming up invisible when they spawn..but it seems to go away after you die/spawn or redeploy. It looks some similar to the Dragon Valley conquest glitch with the memory leak issue.

I've never heard of that before.. unless it's a hack.. Maybe re-install your game? Verify it? Sounds creepy having an invisible heli flying around..

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
This issue has been going on for 2 weeks now. It's not just him. It's happening all over on different servers. So it isn't just Banzore. Both Vehicles and players themselves coming up invisible when they spawn..but it seems to go away after you die/spawn or redeploy. It looks some similar to the Dragon Valley conquest glitch with the memory leak issue.

Okay, good. Thank you for validating this for me. I really did not want to accuse anyone of cheating because the glitch was not consistent like a cheat would be. Haven't seen the invisible soldiers glitch for a long time and thanks for the reminder about it! I remember spawning in and only seeing rifles running around on a map! That was crazy!

I have not seen this glitch again so maybe it was the memory leak.

That said, Chico is still a pain in the ass! :p