Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Intro CapeCod

Sup boy's

Since I play on your Locker server a lot I figured I would stop by and say hello.

Little about me:

I'm 39 ( I know I'm old lol) Married with children <<< Love that show lol  I'll give you 3 guesses where I live. Yup you got it I'm a Masshole :)  

I work as a Landscaper ( irrigation service Tech) and right now I have a lot of time on my hands ;) This is my my down time part of the year but when the spring hit's, it balls out working 50-60 hours a week.

Got into pc gaming about 7 years ago. I do a ton of research on computer parts and other computer related stuff reading forums. I have done water cooling Overclocking and so on.

See you guy's on the BalleField ;)

Current rig:

Case Cooler Master Storm Trooper

Cpu Intel 2600k @ 4.8 on a Corsair  H100

Mb Asus Z-68 Gen3

HD Samgung 256 pro and 2 WD 500gb Blacks ( storage)

Psu Corsair HX 1000w

Gfx cards 2 Evga GTX 780 Superclocked ACX

Monitors 3 Asus 2 ms 1920x1080 running in Nvidia Surround 5760x1080

20140114_155507.jpg

nice thanks for stopping by, hop on teamspeak some time!

Thx's guy's  I just downgraded to Windows 8.1 from 7 about a week ago so I don't have TS installed yet But when I do I'll be sure to stop by TS :D

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Thanks for stopping by!

How do you have such a clean desk? Do you do anything else except game there?!?!?

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I have pens and paper and staplers, and business cards and web cams and knives and cameras and cords and tape and paper clips and beer and water and all kinds of shit on my desk. 

I do to CR. It's all on the right side of the L shaped desk hiding from the pic lol

I do however try to keep up on it because If I don't the computer will get full of dust and I hate cleaning the inside of the rig.

Last edited by a moderator: