Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Ironic that a VQ37 admin would come to bZ to cheat

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
I don't know if anyone here is familiar with the VQ37 BF4 clan/group but I am. They're the only group that's ever banned me. And why? Because I used a transport helicopter as a transport helicopter! I dared to successfully fly from a base to a flag! OMG, the horror!!! :eek:

Online they have a history of banning people who excel at the game (it's a given this was not a concern of mine!) and a simple search will reveal this.

So I find it rather ironic that a self-professed admin for VQ37 would come to one of our servers and use a cheat/exploit/glitch when at his place he'd ban people simply for being better than he is at the game. Why not do this on his own server if that's how he wants to play?

Losers.

On the upside of this I find myself all the more appreciative of the fair and light handed moderation style that is used here at bZ and I am more than happy to help sponsor this community. :)

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Lol, the name is mocking the joke vq37 is. I am in no way affiliated with vq37 clan at all. Regardless I will accept my bz ban and move on.

Props for 1) taking ownership of your actions and 2) clowning on VQ37!!! :p

Oh hell...now I like you!!!

Maybe the ban will be temporary? :)