Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Is camping in spawn with a vehicle allowed?

I just want to have a clear answer, is it allowed in the BF4 servers for a vehicle to sit and camp shooting from spawn? Don't need specifics, just clear cut yes or no please.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
I just want to have a clear answer, is it allowed in the BF4 servers for a vehicle to sit and camp shooting from spawn? Don't need specifics, just clear cut yes or no please.

To be clear, you can camp in spawn or even behind it and fire from there.

However, the enemy can fire back so long as they don't kill anyone who isn't firing from the uncap.

IOW, you take your chances when you do this and so does anyone who decides to shoot at you.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Depends on the server, but yes on our servers we don’t have an exact rule against it.

Yeah, laugh about it Neckstrap (or whover I TKed). I TKed you once for hiding in uncap 95% of the round and you got me banned for a day. I broke the rules and accept my punishment, whatever it ends up as. I hope it makes you feel powerful after over a week to get me off the servers for a day, you had to check in to make sure I felt your boot I saw. I don't blame any of the admins for any of my past or future bans, and if this contributes to it so be it: You're a little angry girl and a shit player. Hope you enjoy yourself! To the admins that lifted my previous ban, I'm sorry I'm an asshole and no hard feelings if this gets me banned again and I appreciate your past mercy. But yeah, you're shit Neckbeard or w/e your name is. Seriously, I hope it makes you feel good laughing at me on the forums!! :D

YouGotToast

Donator
Yeah, laugh about it Neckstrap (or whover I TKed). I TKed you once for hiding in uncap 95% of the round and you got me banned for a day. I broke the rules and accept my punishment, whatever it ends up as. I hope it makes you feel powerful after over a week to get me off the servers for a day, you had to check in to make sure I felt your boot I saw. I don't blame any of the admins for any of my past or future bans, and if this contributes to it so be it: You're a little angry girl and a shit player. Hope you enjoy yourself! To the admins that lifted my previous ban, I'm sorry I'm an asshole and no hard feelings if this gets me banned again and I appreciate your past mercy. But yeah, you're shit Neckbeard or w/e your name is. Seriously, I hope it makes you feel good laughing at me on the forums!! :D
Switching team to TK more than 1 time… Mad cuz bad

I was there, and he was not "hiding in spawn 95% of the game". It was on dawnbreaker and he killed you one too many times, so you switched and tked him. Dawnbreaker CAN be a very hard map for the US AA, depending on if the US side has good tank support and how good the enemy tanks and helos are. He was by A when you jet rammed him.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Dawnbreaker CAN be a very hard map for the US AA

Not if you camp out at the uncap line at A on the water side and force the enemy air to fly between the buildings. And you can screw them up when they try to come up behind you because the automatic AA at the US base will fire on them.

Dawnbreaker is a bitch for the jets because anything that's not on the main street is a bugger to attack. Denying them access to the maneuver space over the water is one of the jobs for the US AA. This allows the street along the water to be a safe corridor for your tanks, LAVs, gun trucks, and quads.

A goal for the US AA in camping by A is to facilitate US control of D and to gain a secure approach to C.

Honestly, if a good team is happening the US will control A, B, C, and D.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Same for the chinese side.
I actually find the chinese AA has an easier time surviving but a harder time finding or killing air targets.

The Chicom uncap up on the hill and behind an impervious wall is indeed pretty safe. But there's not much to shoot at from there.

When I play that AA I always end up moving down around D. Sitting in the Chinese uncap is only sensible when the US has the C130 and then you can easily suppress it. Especially when it spawns which is about over D.

Last edited:

YouGotToast

Donator
I'd love to see more than one TK in the logs. You and your girlfriend are full of shit. Noticed I left her alone when she was out of uncap? The whole minute or two she was out?
Full of shit? Maybe if you didn’t switch team to TK and help your team you would have won but I guess you have some skill issues… you are a joke

Attachments

• IMG_8886.jpeg
    IMG_8886.jpeg
    274.7 KB · Views: 14
1720204851289.png

I wanted to reply to your nonsense comments, but I visited your profile and saw that you call yourself an asshole. So why waste my time if you already know yourself?
I'd love to see more than one TK in the logs. You and your girlfriend are full of shit. Noticed I left her alone when she was out of uncap? The whole minute or two she was out?