Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Is camping in spawn with a vehicle allowed?

View attachment 13121

I wanted to reply to your nonsense comments, but I visited your profile and saw that you call yourself an asshole. So why waste my time if you already know yourself?
At least someone can read

I'll save a cookie for you

At least someone can read

I'll save a cookie for you
should i laugh ? this was a joke ? i am little bit confused you seems angry ! did you skip your nap today ?

should i laugh ? this was a joke ? i am little bit confused you seems angry ! did you skip your nap today ?
No, I am congratulating you on having literacy. It's amazing, so pat yourself on the back. Also, thanks for wasting even more of your time on replying to me like you said you weren't going to. You make me feel special <3

NeckSn4p

Donator
Yeah, laugh about it Neckstrap (or whover I TKed). I TKed you once for hiding in uncap 95% of the round and you got me banned for a day. I broke the rules and accept my punishment, whatever it ends up as. I hope it makes you feel powerful after over a week to get me off the servers for a day, you had to check in to make sure I felt your boot I saw. I don't blame any of the admins for any of my past or future bans, and if this contributes to it so be it: You're a little angry girl and a shit player. Hope you enjoy yourself! To the admins that lifted my previous ban, I'm sorry I'm an asshole and no hard feelings if this gets me banned again and I appreciate your past mercy. But yeah, you're shit Neckbeard or w/e your name is. Seriously, I hope it makes you feel good laughing at me on the forums!! :D
You switched teams then tried to TK me for the entire rest of the round. I got away from most of your lame attempts. Grow up.