Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Is smurfing allowed?

I've played two nights in a row with someone who is an obvious smurf and even admitted that he's not playing on his actual account. Dude was very annoying with trash talk and switching to winning teams every game. Just wondering if I should report or if thats ok

I've played two nights in a row with someone who is an obvious smurf and even admitted that he's not playing on his actual account. Dude was very annoying with trash talk and switching to winning teams every game. Just wondering if I should report or if thats ok
smurfing is allowed.

I mean if smurfing wasn’t allowed or suspected smurfs were kicked then I wouldnt be here. Bf4 was pretty much the only game I played on Xbox and now it’s the only modern‘ish game I enjoy on pc.

Smurfs will never be able to unlock everything fast enough tho since the game is nearing its end.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Unlocking Weapons? Done very quickly.
Unlocking Assignments, Medals, & Dogtags? Hell no. At this rate it will take me until infinity to complete.
Just wait until you unlock the icicle dogtag.

pretty sure abusing the assist system is against the rules but you cant smurf in a game that doesnt have a proper ranked system lul