Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Is there a hitman out killing all the Banzore Arma 3 Players?

Wheels

-bZ- Member
So its Friday night and there is not one other Banzore player on Arma 3 right now. WTF is going on.

Is Sythe out trying to kill all the banzore members in real life, since he cant kill us in game? If so, tell him to come kill me first. That would be fun for me.

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
Nah, it just happens like this sometimes. People stop playing the game when a new one garners interest. BF1 took a lot of people.

Wheels

-bZ- Member
Nah, BF1 was out after ARMA 3 servers. Ive been playing with these guys since BF1 came out. I think its cause the ARMA 3 servers went to shit.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Yeah, something's up with the Arma servers. I think we may have been trying to fix more shit than needed fixing.

Each and every person wanted this or that changed, I know 1 person might have 3 small things that needed changed, but take all the people that were playing and were comming to us with this or that it became a big huge list

Wheels

-bZ- Member
Yeah I agree CR8Z. The admin need to go back to the basics and just make sure they fix all the current bugs on the servers. I would prefer the game to be playable than to have all these cool mods that only work sometimes. Then once the game is playable again, we can start looking into adding things in. It would also benefit to have more admin. This would help relieve some of the workload from our current admin and also allow more time for admin to be in game to see the bugs that need to be fixed.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Each and every person wanted this or that changed, I know 1 person might have 3 small things that needed changed, but take all the people that were playing and were comming to us with this or that it became a big huge list

I understand and appreciate what you're saying Jackson. We're doing the best we can with a fucked up buggy game.

I'd love to say that I would take a crack at it, but I know I would probably just fuck the server up even more.

Do we have enough space to start yet another small server that can be a test server for any changes we want to make? Seems like it would be easier to fuck up and learn on a server we don't play on, rather than to fuck up the servers we do.

Just a thought.

Renzo

Donator
I am very well aware of the problems that are occuring right now. Unfortunately, most of the issues that are being presented currently have to do with Arma's latest patch 1.66 which evidently fucked everything up. I fixed the major problem with the disconnect/reconnect duping in the code until a patch gets released. I will also try and get some time to fix other bugs on the server and ask that you bare with me. I have noted all the problems presented to me and will work on them to try and get them fixed.

- Renzo

Engel

-bZ- Member
Donator
Nah, BF1 was out after ARMA 3 servers. Ive been playing with these guys since BF1 came out. I think its cause the ARMA 3 servers went to shit.
Doesn't really help you split your player base between two servers...

Wheels

-bZ- Member
Doesn't really help you split your player base between two servers...
Yeah I agree. I do prefer the Tanoa map but it would be best to maintain one server until their are enough pubbers to maintain the server without most of the banzore members. This would enable the banzore members to go to the other server without the first server losing most of its player base.

Selfishly, I want the tanoa server because I prefer the tanoa map, but it would be best for the server to only have the altis map because you do not need the APEX mod in order to play on that map, but you do need the APEX mod to play on the tanoa server. This means that you have a larger consumer base with altis instead of tanoa because APEX costs almost as much as the game itself.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I kind of like having the option, personally and the server doesn't cost anything to run.

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
If both servers are on the box then I don't see any problem.. If we're paying for both of them seperately then we should condense it

Engel

-bZ- Member
Donator
Honestly it would make more sense to just put up a mod map instead of altis, that way it gives variety that isnt in altis and everyone can play.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
You know what, I guess I'm confused too. I know we have a box, but now I recall that we may have opted to have some other company host it because they could do the coding? I'm not sure which option we went with, but if we're paying someone to mod the servers, we're overpaying.