Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Is This A "Nice" Glitch Or A "Naughty" Glitch?

Try it out for yourself and just shoot at nearby concrete or something (not another player!). You'll see that you have to get outside to actually do anything. Perhaps you might be partly covered but not fully. In any case using this for kills would be 100% wrong.
I can't argue with what you personally experienced, but the video submitted shows a player shooting through a sprite, and invisible to the opponents. The only thing visible is the light from the muzzle flash.

This is cheating.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
I can't argue with what you personally experienced, but the video submitted shows a player shooting through a sprite, and invisible to the opponents. The only thing visible is the light from the muzzle flash.

This is cheating.

I agree with you on the video and I utterly agree that what we saw was cheating. That said, I can only relate to you my own experiment and its outcome.

Oh, and to make sure to destroy the statues before the tower falls which avoids the problem altogether.

OKNewPlan

Donator
Nice glitch or naughty glitch?
I don't see anything wrong with it but if it's a nice glitch then I need answers on how...

Obviously I am not an admin but I always thought this was allowed like the third floor in Metro. Anyone can get up there - in this case the easiest way is to parachute into it if I remember correctly - and you can still be killed from outside of the location. A few 320s, maybe some XM25s and frag rounds, or some help from tanks and LAVs can clear them out just fine.