Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

issue with punkbuster

m320abuser

Donator
I’m having an issue with punkbuster kicking me randomly from games. it can happen as soon as i join or halfway thru the match or 2 games from now. its just giving the message “you have been kicked by punkbuster”

I’ve already deleted and reinstalled PB 4 times. i’ve uninstalled and reinstalled bf4. it was working fine monday and when i hopped on tuesday it started giving these issues. i thought it was going to be a normal fix like it does sometimes but ive tried everything and cant get it to work. i’ve tried every youtube video and google search result.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I have done that as well. still does the same thing.
If you’re certain you have installed both pbsetup and pbsvc. The next time you open bf4, open your task manager. Make sure PnkBstrA.exe is running. If not, go to the Services tab, find it in the list, right click and start the service.

m320abuser

Donator
If you’re certain you have installed both pbsetup and pbsvc. The next time you open bf4, open your task manager. Make sure PnkBstrA.exe is running. If not, go to the Services tab, find it in the list, right click and start the service.
I have done that as well. still does it.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Double check your firewall and make sure all bf4 executables are allowed as well as add an exception for punkbuster if one doesn't exist.