Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

It's all about the timing, and a little luck.

DjGrouch

Donator
Your mom cares!

Anyway, It's not about the 3 kills, it is about how they occured.
AAAAAAAAAAAAND here we go. bringing my mom into this. Of course you have to resort yourself to that, you pathetic piece of shit.

It doesn't bother me anymore btw. It did before as you'd think it would be funny to joke about my recently deceased mother saying shit like fucking her corpse. It's beyond banter, disrespectful, and just shows what a piece of shit human you are. All good though, you can keep doing it since that is all you got.

Yeah...3 kills, nobody cares. That shit could have been a discord post

Dad_E_RaZz

Donator
AAAAAAAAAAAAND here we go. bringing my mom into this. Of course you have to resort yourself to that, you pathetic piece of shit.

It doesn't bother me anymore btw. It did before as you'd think it would be funny to joke about my recently deceased mother saying shit like fucking her corpse. It's beyond banter, disrespectful, and just shows what a piece of shit human you are. All good though, you can keep doing it since that is all you got.

Listen up skippy,

You come in my post and spew your negative "nobody cares" shit and then get bent when I make a joke.

Seems like you should have just kept your dick eater shut and moved on w/o commenting, j/s.

I don't do discord, so if you don't like that I posted it here, tough shit!

Last edited:

Given the length of this response, I'd say there's still a little something there. Lol

Airing any potential weakness to people on the Internet only provides them something to poke at. Now the whole community is aware. #trollinvitation

~SN

Skibidi toilet DJCrotch!!!

Capture.PNG

Dad_E_RaZz

Donator
[ADMIN] Razz's husbands have joined
Oh look, it's sani and beerus
You three have your tongues so far up each other's asses, you can actually make out.
Just because you have severe arthritis, you old fucks, doesnt mean you have to make fun of others to ease your pa
[ADMIN] Somebody is salty.

I will refer to you as Nancy Boy from now on, cause the negative that flows from you is so fluid.

[ADMIN] Razz's husbands have joined
Oh look, it's sani and beerus
You three have your tongues so far up each other's asses, you can actually make out.
Just because you have severe arthritis, you old fucks, doesnt mean you have to make fun of others to ease your pain
lol. you know who else likes the ol' fart box getting tongue-punched --- your mom. shit, i mean LIKED (sorry about that). carry on, nancy.

~SN

Regardless of how negative Grouch was about your shitty 30sec clip there is no reason to make fun of his dead mother like that, are you mentally retarded with no empathy at all?

Seems bZ dont give a fuck no more what people post in the forums anymore, Dad what ever the fuck your name is how about you come to discord and talk to me you little rat instead of hiding behind your 50dollar monitor, and next time post something better than a shitty 30sec clip you fag retard noddle of a penis fuck, ever had a blacks guys penis inside of you? come..

Regardless of how negative Grouch was about your shitty 30sec clip there is no reason to make fun of his dead mother like that, are you mentally retarded with no empathy at all?

Seems bZ dont give a fuck no more what people post in the forums anymore, Dad what ever the fuck your name is how about you come to discord and talk to me you little rat instead of hiding behind your 50dollar monitor, and next time post something better than a shitty 30sec clip you fag retard noddle of a penis fuck, ever had a blacks guys penis inside of you? come..

image_2024-06-23_182511956.png

Dad_E_RaZz

Donator

Seems bZ dont give a fuck no more what people post in the forums anymore, Dad what ever the fuck your name is how about you come to discord and talk to me you little rat instead of hiding behind your 50dollar monitor, and next time post something better than a shitty 30sec clip you fag retard noddle of a penis fuck, ever had a blacks guys penis inside of you? come...
Another salty one.

That's the thing, I never mention anything about her being deceased let alone did I know and/or remember if i was ever told, he did in his rant. Your mom blah blah blah is the go to for just about any reply, it brings all the thin skins flying out of the wood work, I mean it brought you here.

Anyway Mr. Internet Toughguy I am thinking that your refrence to color of a certian mans penis is not really appropriate, we'll let the admins decide

"living rent free is for me"