Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

It's all about the timing, and a little luck.

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
For a long time now I've pointed out that the dreaded KKK is attributed with killing roughly 4500 people from 1866 to today. And much of those killings weren't even the Klan, just other retard racists.

Meanwhile, Planned Parenthood since 1972 has killed roughly sixty three million unborn Americans and almost all various statistics say the plurality of those abortions are black people or about thirty million.

So to bolster your point even if we assume everyone killed by the Klan was black then...

KKK = 4500 black people dead
Planned Parenthood = 30,000,000 black people dead.

But Planned Parenthood cares about minorities so it's okay. :rolleyes:

Which brings me to this:

If the KKK really hated black people they'd hold a bake sale for Planned Parenthood.

View attachment 13065
Not bake sale but held car washes

Soooo super awkward.

And it looks like you’re the one keeping it alive man.
Husband # 3
Ya thats the reason I posted this... IDIOT... LOL how stupid are you? Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
I guess acting like a victim when you aren’t is profitable?
Seriously, how stupid are you? Let me put it this way so you can understand how the forum perceive you and your 3 husbands.

human-centipede.gif

Last edited:

Dad_E_RaZz

Donator
Seriously, how stupid are you? Let me put it this way so you can understand how the forum perceive you and your 3 husbands.

View attachment 13075
Ok STUPID, I guess for you Math and Basic English are hard!

I will spell it out and add it up for you... You +(and your) 3 husbands = 4. Your depiction only has 3 figures doing what you do best, suckin ass and being salty. :D

Thank you for showing us all just how stupid you are.

Also, you should just give it up, 1 cause you're just a forum nusiance now, 2 cause neither of us give zero fucks about what you think.

Last edited:
Ok STUPID, I guess for you Math and Basic English are hard!

I will spell it out and add it up for you... You +(and your) 3 husbands = 4. Your depiction only has 3 figures doing what you do best, suckin ass and being salty. :D

Thank you for showing us all just how stupid you are.
OMG RAZZ you are so IMBECILE that your post yells so much stupidity that speaks for itself... nevertheless I'll explain it to you.
It's a picture of your PET : SANITIZE, BEERUS and COVERT. That's why is 3 you gigantic MORON.
JEEEZZ no wonder why you get bullied ...

Dad_E_RaZz

Donator
OMG RAZZ you are so IMBECILE that your post yells so much stupidity that speaks for itself... nevertheless I'll explain it to you.
It's a picture of your PET : SANITIZE, BEERUS and COVERT. That's why is 3 you gigantic MORON.
JEEEZZ no wonder why you get bullied ...
You're so stupid, Covert is not my type... LMAO, keep reaching nutlicker.