Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

It's Legion ... got a question!

Hey all...obviously it's Legion. Now here's hoping one of my old friends from here reads this and answers it. If the name Legion don't sound familiar to ya....don't answer my question...plain and simple.

So as you all know, I took a big stiff one in the ass from PBBans....all ya'll that played with me over the last 3 years know I didn't cheat but....what it is is what it is. So I get booted out of bZ... understandable...not fucking happy about it but understandable...but now I'm pissed.

Decided to take a stab at Dayz mod and maybe hook up with some old friends from here on the Banzore servers. Played there today for a few hours, all was good. Just went to sign back in, got on and suddenly was booted by an admin for "recently being booted from -bZ-"

Now, the only names I recognized in-game were Kazuma's and Bon3z and there was some bZ'er named Mad Maxx. So one of these 3 unceremoniously booted me out.

Please clear up any misconceptions I may have....I didn't see or hear anyone say I couldn't hit up Banzore servers after I got shafted by PB.

So....is that the deal? I'm not allowed to play, talk or hang with any of you guys anymore on ANY games? Can't wait to hear the answer to this.....

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
I was the one who banned you Legion. We do not allow any players on any public ban list to play on our servers. This is how it has always been. If anyone has seen your name on PbBans and then sees us allowing you to continue playing on our servers , it makes us look really bad.

I hope this answers your question , nothing personal. It's just how it goes.

Cuba

BEAST MODE
HILLBILLY said:
I was the one who banned you Legion. We do not allow any players on any public ban list to play on our servers. This is how it has always been. If anyone has seen your name on PbBans and then sees us allowing you to continue playing on our servers , it makes us look really bad.I hope this answers your question , nothing personal. It's just how it goes.
I have to second this Legion. We can't join leagues or stream to the anti cheating sights if we look the other way or make exceptions.

Spartan

-bZ- Member
thats such bullshit!