Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Its official TXRains Ball And Chain

TXRayne83

-bZ- Member
Hey guys i know yaw assholes are prolly biz playing dayz these dayz,But im jus lettin all my homies know im out for the next week or longer,Im headed out to Texarkana Tx tonight so that i can finally get married on monday,I assume itll take a week maybe longer,Never gotten married before so i dont know if we will go on honeymoon or not,So until i get back i leave you with my favorite youtube video

Ps.......I know most of you will be tempted to rub one out during this video (Spartan)..........But Dont.......(Evil laugh here)

Also theres prolly an advertisement befor the video,so just wait for it to pass or skip it,I fucken hate youtube these days.

i dont wank to shit like this... have a good time man

Wiz

-bZ- Member
have fun have fun

TXRayne83

-bZ- Member
Lol yea i just found out i can check banzore website from a cell phone,And the wedding was simple and tastefull,Thx for the support guys,Now i can get back to being able to hold my own wallet now that i have finished paying for my wedding,Weddngs not a big deal for me but it was for her so i let her do her thing (And then she let me do mine Hehe). And ftr my first childs name will be Banzore Mathews.

TXRayne83

-bZ- Member
Update guys,We are headed out to kilkenny city ireland for our official honeymoon,Apparently 2 weeks is not enough of a fuckfest for some people and she doesnt consider staying in the united states as a honeymooon, anywho,time to pack my crap and head over to kilkenny city for about 2 weeks(I just wanna lay on my own dam mattress again) So if they have net down there ill be up posting pictures if not oh well,Sorry to bonez that i havent had a chance to get to chill on ts with ya and get to know ya homie,and wiz you haterz g.i.f is frickin hilarious,Something makes me think that might actualy be a gif of yourself rofl.And trust me,Banzore will be in my childs name,Kinda like how there are poeple who shave there heads and get a company name tattooed on it to get paid,Except im not getting paid rofl.