Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Just a few notes on gameplay lately

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Nothing in particular is bugging me but I did think maybe a few trends I've unscientifically observed in recent days bear mention.

I'm noticing a significant uptick in deliberate teamkilling lately. I've had a couple myself but mostly I see it happening to others and especially to the people who like to fly the attack helis. They're getting shot by team members who then steal the attack heli. This is happening enough that I can see it warranting different (more severe) treatment from the more typical asshat TK behavior.

The Game Police are here. These are the guys who think they have a right to tell everyone else in detail how to play the game. These poor souls just have a hard time with the idea that this isn't the 82nd Airborne with a bunch of troops who follow orders from a self-appointed general. It is their personal duty to enforce the purity of gaming and bitch about vehicle whores, snipers, mortars, assault troops, guys who like rockets and missiles, C4 users, mines, pistol users, pistol snipers (apparently this is a thing!), people who bail from burning aircraft instead of lawn darting them, people who lawn dart aircraft instead of bailing from them, carrier snipers, people who shoot carrier snipers, and etc. Basically they need to get a life.

Occasional lag and bandwidth issues involving foreign players seems to be less these days than last summer. That's a good thing!

For the most part though it's been great on bZ #1 and it's been fun playing with a lot of familiar faces! ;)

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Update: Okay, I tried using my .44 with the scope for sniping in game and guess what? It works!

It's not the long range weapon that a rifle is but it's great for an intermediate range of like 75-150 meters.

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
I use 870 buckshot/44mag 3x combo.
870 for close/medium range and 44 to reach out and touch somebody the shotgun can't,
honestly it works great just click heads

I'm not going to attend so count me out. Maybe other might need another day or weekend, perhaps someone can help them out with this goal.

I really don't care for the camo, flare and flashlight is all I need.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
I had a guy bitch at me earlier today and wanted to check a 'rule'.

I bailed from a plane HALO, snuck up on this guy in the AA and C4'd him. He bitched that I had "C4 rammed" him. Like with a jihadi Jeep which I do all the time but not this time.

So is that a thing? Are C4 Jeeps against the rules?

When people pay $70 for a game, the majority take it seriously enough to not be dicks. But when they get it free from Amazon, you get a flood of new players and some are asshole noobs that don't care if they get banned. I'd say a bunch of them are COD fanboys who got the free game for the sole purpose of coming on HC BF servers to wreak havoc, just for the joy of being an asshole. What most players don't realize is that the way you act in these games is pretty much a good reflection of who you really are.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
I'd say a bunch of them are COD fanboys who got the free game for the sole purpose of coming on HC BF servers to wreak havoc, just for the joy of being an asshole. What most players don't realize is that the way you act in these games is pretty much a good reflection of who you really are.

You'd think they'd save their bad behavior for the freeway like everyone else does. :p