Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Just saying Goodbye, See Ya and Adios.....

L

Legion

As some of you might know, I just received a PM from CR8Z. If you don't know what I'm talking about, ask him. As for you guys (and girls) that know me, it was a real pleasure playing online with you all these last few years. After 3 years of being a member of -bZ-, I'm apparently a (and I quote) "Cheating Hacking Fuck"...thanks CR8Z for the beautiful use of the English language.

Someone within BF3 got butt-hurt over a game and suddenly I'm a piece of shit according to you guys..so....here is my resignation from -bZ-. Please delete my name and account from here and I've already dropped my tag so were all good.

Terpy - thanks much for bringing me in brother. I had a great time here.

Cuba - you fucking rock.

Pinecone - it was always a pleasure.

Hillbilly - you rock as much as Cuba :)

BigDog - take care of yourself brother - your always in my prayers.

JaXX - had a blast shooting shit up with you.

AGirl - you've always been the prettiest bZ'er here --- well except for Cuba ')

Rem - only man I know to walk away (well sort of) from a crash like that. Your awesome brother. Take care.

If there is anyone I forgot, it wasn't personal. I had a blast with all of you. Take care, have a safe and happy Holiday and I'll see you when I see you.

Todd

Legion

Spartan

-bZ- Member
agirl has left bZ so she wont see this

L

Legion

Thanks Cuba...you do the same. If your ever up this way, give me a call. I've got a few bottles of hootch up here with your name all over them :)

L

Legion

and Cuba...if you get a chance. Tell Jackson I really appreciated getting tossed out of the Platoon 2 days ago without even getting a PM until tonight. Would have been nice to get a chance to say something in my own defense before being thrown out in front of everyone.

Spartan

-bZ- Member
Legion said:
and Cuba...if you get a chance. Tell Jackson I really appreciated getting tossed out of the Platoon 2 days ago without even getting a PM until tonight. Would have been nice to get a chance to say something in my own defense before being thrown out in front of everyone.
jackson is a bitch like :roll:

Cuba

BEAST MODE
Legion said:
I'll let him know. The ban was brought to us by another club "rTr" and I think he was just trying to show them that we were taking it seriously.

Kazuma

-bZ- Member
rTr on bf3 are jerks, crybabys, idiots, and banned people for killing them to much. So going off them that has to be a joke right?

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
Take care Legion , Hate to see shit end this way. We have to error on the side of caution when it comes to -bZ- and hacking. All we have to go on is what PbBans decides.

In the next day or so don't be surprised to find yourself banned off the site and TS. Give you a chance to get all your mushy goodbyes in , IF by chance you can get this overturned by PbBans and your named cleared , stop on bye and feel free to rub it in our face !!!!

P.S. I like to think I rawk at least .05 % more than Cuba :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Sorry for how I handled that legion, and I would love to eat a big fat dick to be wrong about it if the ban gets overturned. I hope it does.

I don't know what I would do if that happened to me when I know I didn't do it. I would be devastated.

Good luck.

Legion you take care of yourself and thanks for the prayers they helped I'm doing better. I always had a good time playing with you. Now go bake me a cake LOL.

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
-bZ- Member
Take care brother and be safe. Keep in contact via Facebook.

Spartan said:
no problem and rem jax and terpy dont go on forums so much ha
Fuck off Spart don't be a hater lolz