Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Just wanted to say hi.

Ch1ngon

-bZ- Member
Hello all, just wanted to come in and say hi.  I've been playing on your BF4 Conquest server for a couple months and finally decided to finally join your TS and register on forums.  I'm currently a member of the Metal Gamers community, however we have no BF4 servers due to internal issues.  I been floating around different servers and find BanZore to be one of my favorites.  Very few asshats which is a plus!  Thanks for keeping up a great server, my hats off to the Admin.  Hope I get to meet some good people and maybe one day I may consider applying.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Believe it or not, some of us are actually trying to be asshats. 

Welcome to the club! I hope you enjoy your stay.

Lots of great guys on TS. Lots of different opinions, but opinions are like assholes; everybody's got one.

I'm sure you'll fit right in!

Ch1ngon

-bZ- Member
Thanks I'm sure I will...  everyone seems really cool here and friendly.  I can tell from the past couple of days that this group is a tight family sort to speak which makes for some good gaming time.  Since my current affiliation with Metal Gamers is more of a community of gamers and not a clan, they don't mind if members hang out with other communities.  Further since my current community has drifted into almost non-existence, which I will not go into details of why, I have been in the hunt to join up with a new group that is organized, mature, and provides servers in which I can play in with members of similar likes.  Nothing against the great group of guys @ MG that I have come to call friends, I think it's time for me to move on.  Therefore, I will be seriously considering submitting my application to become a member of BZ within the next week or so.