Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Kicked by punkbuster

I literally just reinstalled windows and BF4, joined BZ13 team deathmatch server, play for a minute or so and get kicked from punk buster. Not sure what the problem is? I've been playing here for years, mostly under the name apug8080. Can anyone check on this or give any suggestions on what might be triggering it?

Thanks

I literally just reinstalled windows and BF4, joined BZ13 team deathmatch server, play for a minute or so and get kicked from punk buster. Not sure what the problem is? I've been playing here for years, mostly under the name apug8080. Can anyone check on this or give any suggestions on what might be triggering it?

Thanks
I always go into game files and reinstall punk buster. PB can also pick up some applications running in background. If reinstalling or downloading the latest version doesn’t work then I’d recommend going into task manager and seeing what processes you have in background. Then see if any of those might conflict with PB

Coldkiller

-bZ- Member
I've noticed lately that anyone who experiences a Punkbuster issue after installing their game are victim of having a corrupt copy of the anticheat installed. The installer for the anticheat that comes included with the game doesn't work properly.

It's a super easy solution. All you need to do is go to evenbalance.com and download the PBSetup and PB Service Installer(pbsvc). Simply run both of those applications and your problem should be resolved.

Obviously if there are any further issues, feel free to seek some additional assistance here if needed.