Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

'Killed' Glitch

Last night I was 'Killed' twice by Nyanpasuyeti from behind walls on Metro. Since he taunted me telling me to make a report when I asked "How?", I'm asking for an explanation. There was already a report about it, but the "how" was never explained. My locations are marked on the map in red and screen shot. There was no falling debris or exploding barrels, etc. He said it was a 'Magic stick'. I'm not accusing him of cheating, but it took a long time to push into the locker that far, and to get killed through a wall by a glitcher is pretty dirty. I just want to know how I was 'Killed'.

Attachments

• Nyan.png
    Nyan.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 25
  • Nyan2.png
    Nyan2.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 25
  • Nyan4.png
    Nyan4.png
    511 KB · Views: 26

NyanPasuYeti

-bZ- Member
Donator
so each time i killed you i saw you shoot or physically saw you. dot at the end of locker toward C you just shot someone. and the one at the top toward A you shot at someone. as for what it was. one of the underbarrel attachments, shows up as killed but not the actual weapon on killfeed. think i have them recorded definitely have the bottom toward C one recorded. just right timing to see you. the one time you didnt shoot was the first location. i circled back since there was another dude running down it to verify there's no one hiding in it.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
He said it was a 'Magic stick'.

to get killed through a wall by a glitcher is pretty dirty. I just want to know how I was 'Killed'.
They're not cheating nor glitching nor shooting you through walls. There is a bug in the game where a certain weapon loadout combination creates the "killed" message in the feed instead of the traditional weapon name. I'm not going to reveal what it is, because that's part of the magic, thus "magic stick" but I promise you it's legitimate.

NyanPasuYeti

-bZ- Member
Donator
you also dont have to say you were hiding. you're literally in a corner crouched. kinda implies youre hiding not gonna lie

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Additionally, if your butt is tucked that deep into a corner to where it's clipping through the wall, that's on you. You could be killed with any weapon at that point, sometimes even stabbed.

Oooh, yeah. I've made a bunch of kills over the years because someone's foot was sticking through a solid object. This especially applies to the ubiquitous plywood gun towers on so many maps. Snipers hide in them and then make the mistake of backing up as far as they can. Their feet/legs stick out and I'll shoot them or climb up and get an easy knife kill.

i didnt taunt anyone, you made a sly comment so i suggested to make a forum post, because i didn't want to spend the whole time in game arguing. i was playing the game, not having a tea party
"How?" Or "Again?" Are sly comments? Okay. A simple "it's just a loadout bug" would have saved all this time, but you chose to be a troll about it.

NyanPasuYeti

-bZ- Member
Donator
1708626747440.pngyou want to accuse and make the comment of shooting someone "behind" walls. so i told you to make a forum post. thats when gamo went off the rails on it. so frankly speaking. "How" and "Again" arent what i said to make the forum post on. it was your "behind walls" comment.