cheat or no cheat

• cheat

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • no cheat

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

SrOrgasmus

Donator
As this next chapter of potential cheating players unfolds, I have been focused on getting footage and trying to confirm if the player Krashoptimum is in fact cheating.

I have reported to BA but not BF4DB (BF4DB havent even banned my last report of Mikenantz after a month of since reporting), but i want some second and third opinions based on the footage.

Video 1: suspected aimbot and esp. This player primarily shows this through vehicle play, as his infantry stats are not nearly as good. I believe they show him to lock onto targets (spotted and unspotted) through terrain, building, without seeing, and his KDR in vehicles reflects a high percentage accuracy and kill stat.

Video 2: much of the same, but another view when playing on lancang dam.

He also claims that his main account name is kick_qed. https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/kick_qed/stats/1950889960/pc/

I don't see anything specific instance out of the ordinary, I use thermals and its almost like ESP sometimes with how you can see the edge of a person or a slight brightness and shoot in their general direction. This was in core as well (I play hardcore) which makes it 5x easier as people can be marked so easily and minimap helps alot. btw my infantry stats are probably terrible compared to my vehicle stats

ESP all the way.....if you google and look around the form based hacker sites that still post shit for this game they tell you to do just this when using ESP as most admins will just write it off and move on.....ITS LISTED WITH THE HACK ON HOW TO USE IT IN MOST CASES......people can lie all they want about what i say but you can educate yourself with a google search.....

Very blatant IMO on this one.
I'm not really seeing anything.... The LAV battle at the beginning he see the enemy LAV's shots hitting the side of the building before he rounds the corner, so he would know it, or some form of vehicle is there.

At 3:13 one of the enemies was spotted and when he starts shooting more appear in visual and are also spotted. the remaining kills after 3:20 look more like "Oh there seems to be a whole nest of them, lets blow up the building." and if he was ESP'ing I don't think he would continue to shoot at the bottom/2nd floor when he saw homeboy run from the roof to the 3rd floor at 3:27-29. aka: If he was ESP'ing he would have targeted 3:27-29 guy, even aiming at the third floor before that guy appears in the window, jumps out, and then gets killed once in the open.

IDK about vehicles but as far as I know, enemies only have the blue triangle if they are spotted in game-to the player- as well when viewing from spectator.

just my .2 cents.

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
@UnoDosi I agree with you, I watched it a few times and cannot find a smoking gun for cheating in these videos.

looking at their other profiles they have thousands of hours into this game (2500+) and showcase skills if they are who it looks like they are

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
I didn't watch the first two videos in their entirety, I was suuuuper sleepy. But, the one I did watch (3rd) I thought there were some obvious signs. Just me though. <3

yeah kids as i said searching around google would give you a fucking clue.....and FYI 2000 hours in this game is NOTHING......i just hit 7000 hours and am still learning shit like this latest hack that show flight trajectories for all air craft for you to hit it every time.....its not a aim bot its a new form of aim assist.....never mind the ESP secondary mini map....

pic was taken from a website that hosted the scrips for the hack.....at no time should anyone think i am running this horse shit.....
2 other things.....FYI all scrips on this site would tell you when someone was spectating and lots have auto shut off when spectating happens.....

Attachments

• iZv4Qgp.jpg
    iZv4Qgp.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 12

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
Rob, I've accounted for no less than 50 people banned in the 4 years Ive played on banzores servers. I'm constantly learning from the bf4db and BA staff about what their process is for hunting down cheaters and what they will accept as evidence in accused accounts.

I couldn't pass this video evidence on and expect a ban to take place.

I am very aware of what is on the market for cheats, I've even caught a few people who were using spectator warnings through various methods.

Please point out some time stamps that are relevant and we can further discuss, as every other hackusation thread I inject myself into goes.

BF4DB says its banned over 250 in the last 24 hours......its not up to me to educate you....and dont forget BF4DB is not the only site banning......also just to fuck with your little mind and how little you dont know or understand most of the form based hacker sites post based on how long the hack has been posted and used without being detected!!!!

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
BF4DB says its banned over 250 in the last 24 hours......its not up to me to educate you....and dont forget BF4DB is not the only site banning......also just to fuck with your little mind and how little you dont know or understand most of the form based hacker sites post based on how long the hack has been posted and used without being detected!!!!
lol damn, woman. calm yo tits. It ain't that deep, girl.

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
believing everyone you speak to is a retard that cannot be communicated with, or educated is a real good way of approaching progress rob.

I asked you to cite instances in this video evidence which you think is attributed to cheating so we can discuss it in detail. your retort is that an anti cheat service banned 250 people in a day?
#1 that's a good thing
#2 a lot of them are automated or just linked bans and not an actual investigation occurring like this ban would require.

I am trying to be a productive part of the investigation process, you are just REEEEEEE'ing over the fact that the internet has cheats available.....

go smoke some smokerob

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
I am tired of the witch-hunts and am actively trying to educate the normal playing individuals on our servers and forums every time a witch hunt comes around.

just claiming there are undetectable cheats and the rest of your rantings will just cause everybody to claim hacks with zero evidence, and the people making accusations will site your arguments and just say well it's impossible to prove but I know he's hacking!!!

this does us no good. please educate instead of berate.

yeah kids as i said searching around google would give you a fucking clue.....and FYI 2000 hours in this game is NOTHING......i just hit 7000 hours and am still learning shit like this latest hack that show flight trajectories for all air craft for you to hit it every time.....its not a aim bot its a new form of aim assist.....never mind the ESP secondary mini map....

pic was taken from a website that hosted the scrips for the hack.....at no time should anyone think i am running this horse shit.....
2 other things.....FYI all scrips on this site would tell you when someone was spectating and lots have auto shut off when spectating happens.....
Since you referenced what I can only guess is called "point of aim" hacks just wanted to point out that Krashoptimum missed 4/6 tow missiles he fired at vehicles. and 4/5 that he fired at Airborne vehicles that I saw.

First video: 2:48 - hits already engaged LAV, that was NOT MOVING. and was spotted. 4:13 TOW at little Bird - MISS (note: I stopped watching the first video at 5:00 because I watched it last and was bored.)

Second Video: 0:07 TOW at heli that engaged him MISS. - 2:25 TOW at heli MISS. - 2:30 TOW at heli MISS - 4:15 TOW at jet HIT - but, jet was flying a straight course and nearly directly at him. range was close and closing.

also: Battlelog tells you if someone is spectating but does not say who.

1708382211826.png

That all said, I am just a bz13 TDM player chiming in lol.