Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Legion here....what did I miss?...lol

L

Legion

Hey there all my favorite BZ'ers...

It's Legion and I've been gone for the last year...kind of disappeared for a bit I guess. Just wanted to let you all know that the reason I vanished off the servers was because I was involved in an accident last year- got banged up pretty good...broke quite a few bones, ripped up A LOT of muscles...lol (some hospital and surgery time) and then couldn't go back to work as a Cop. Things got busy, hairy, crazy and I lost touch with most of you and I wanted to apologize for pulling the disappearing act. I just didn't have time between recuperation (along with only being able to use 1 hand at the time) and trying to figure out what career I could go to next.

Anyways...just wanted to say hi, missed you all and that you all should start seeing me on BF3 within the next week or so and I can't wait to start whooping all your asses again...lmao

Hope everyone has been well! I have heard about what happened to Rem and his son....my family and I have him and his family in our prayers and I know he'll get through this just fine :)

By the way, am I still allowed to use my -BZ- tag???

Todd

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
Glad to here from ya again , we all kind of wondered what happened with you. Glad to hear you've made a recovery from your accident.

As far as im concerned you never actually left us , you had some RL issues to deal with. That happens to all of us , some for longer periods than others , but looks like the first place you came back to was Banzore. That says something in my book !

TS info = 64.34.212.191:9996

pass = bzwelcome

Look forward to putting your dick in the dirt once again !!!!!!

PS. BF3 is pretty fucking awesome :mrgreen:

sicariatus

-bZ- Member
HILLBILLY said:
Glad to here from ya again , we all kind of wondered what happened with you. Glad to hear you've made a recovery from your accident.As far as im concerned you never actually left us , you had some RL issues to deal with. That happens to all of us , some for longer periods than others , but looks like the first place you came back to was Banzore. That says something in my book !

TS info = 64.34.212.191:9996

pass = bzwelcome

Look forward to putting your dick in the dirt once again !!!!!!

PS. BF3 is pretty fucking awesome :mrgreen:
8) WELCOME BACK

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
That's all news to me Legion, but I'm glad you pulled through. Seems bZ guys are pretty fucking tough.

Get your ass on here and help us populate this server. We got work to do!

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
-bZ- Member
Welcome back brother. Sorry to hear about what had happen to you. Glad your back. See you on the field soon

Sent from my M9300 using Tapatalk

L

Legion

Thanks for the welcome back, guys :D Much appreciated! Just picked up BF3 yesterday so I'll be in to see you guys soon.

L

Legion

Yup...those are my cakes :D

After I got hurt and couldn't go back to the Job...I went to Culinary/Confectioners School out in Chicago and trained in high-end wedding/sculpted cakes. Trying to get the business off the ground now...slow but sure :D