Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Less Metro?

Hi guys, just joined up.  Thanks for a great site and great servers.  Ill be donating asap.  

Just wanted to mention one thing.  Too much Metro and not enough Locker.  It seems pretty often lately that Im stuck in the queue whenever Locker is up and as soon as it ends and the two Metro rds begins its almost instant drop of 10-20 of  "B" side team members.  Can we at least have you switch the rotation to a 1-1 ratio or even better in my mind 2 Locker to one Metro?  I know some teams/platoons really enjoy Metro but for the rest of us getting stuck in sewers every time really sucks.

HC

It is a vote based system, i have noticed that some do like locker but the thing is, is those people i never see put there vote in, Usually people in there dont really care which map it goes to and usually if you put hey vote 1 or vote 2 a lot of time people do so. Also we do have  VIP system where u bypass the queue

Kratos

-bZ- Member
Donator
Why can't we make a executive decision now, and rotate it back and forth?

Last edited by a moderator:

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Because we have no executives.

But seriously, there is no reason that we couldn't, other than we have a pretty rock solid server as it is, and once we start messing around with it, we run the risk of jacking it up. That's why we usually make these kinds of decisions on the club level. If the server were empty, I would say do whatever you want, but when it's full 95% of the time, I say don't fuck with it. But that's just me.

I'm not a huge fan of the locker server anyway, so if there is a critical mass of people that want to see it alternate back and forth, than go for it.