Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Let's be honest about what is happening here - vagabondking is a retard

Ha, I called it out on page 3 or 6 I think, no idea... I must admit, if stealing a vehicle gets this much drama and attention from the kid.. I might have no choice but to steal his vehicle actually, make popcorn for everyone and sit back and watch the kid go while getting slapped for stealing a vehicle..

CreepoDepo

Donator
He also opened up a whole new thread because my emblem is a confederate flag, dude got triggered off a jpeg and has been the only person to ever say anything about it since I made it my emblem in like 2015. Trying to get me banned or something. I think they're just either attention seeking or like 12 years old lmao

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator
He also opened up a whole new thread because my emblem is a confederate flag, dude got triggered off a jpeg and has been the only person to ever say anything about it since I made it my emblem in like 2015. Trying to get me banned or something. I think they're just either attention seeking or like 12 years old lmao
Let's be honest here, the Confederate flag is cringe as fuck. If you wanted a surrender flag, why not choose the French flag or the classic all white flag?

CreepoDepo

Donator
Let's be honest here, the Confederate flag is cringe as fuck. If you wanted a surrender flag, why not choose the French flag or the classic all white flag?
All white flag doesn't look good on the side of an Abrams, cringe as the other one may be. I can change it if it's against any rules, but not because vaginabond told me to

CreepoDepo

Donator
It's not against the rules, but why fly the flag of traitors, losers, racists, and the rich?
I'm from the south and I'm a big fan of Pantera and Dimebag Darrell, as well as some Lynyrd Skynyrd. Never been racist, a traitor, or rich myself, loser is debatable

Last edited:

Lamp

-bZ- Member
Donator
guy seems kinda limited

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
All white flag doesn't look good on the side of an Abrams, cringe as the other one may be. I can change it if it's against any rules, but not because vaginabond told me to

Switch to a Bonny Blue or the CSA flag and none of the historically ignorant will have not even the slightest clue what your flag is. The Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia however is itself a lightning rod because it was used by many openly and overtly racist movements over the years.

The background of the NVA flag is actually a very common banner mostly used in Eastern Europe even to this day as we see in Donbas where the Flag of Novorossiya is openly displayed by the Russians.

Novorossiya.jpg