Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Limit Recon 3 per side

outlinedlizard

-bZ- Member
how about one recon per squad
so there isn't full recon squads, half a dozen snipers on the buildings in the city maps, racking up kills, not doing objectives
:)
The issue with your request is it doesn't apply to all scenarios. What about tdm and attack defend style maps where having a bunch of snipers on defense is good

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
As title says.

Play your own game. If there's snipers that kill you then they're doing their part for their team and in their own way. You do your part and in your own way. And if the snipers won't let you play the way you want then mix it up and play a different tactic.

Might I suggest counter sniper? I do that quite a lot and I rather enjoy the challenge of sniping someone who's trying to snipe me.

Also, last I checked I've got over 13,000 sniper kills. :cool:

Might I suggest counter sniper? I do that quite a lot and I rather enjoy the challenge of sniping someone who's trying to snipe me.
I like to do that with the M16. There's nothing particular about the M16 that makes it better at counter-sniping than any of the other assault rifles when you set it to semi but I just find it fun. Plus I imagine it pisses some of them off when they are killed from 300 meters by an assault rifle.

Bro even though I rage about frag rounds and m320s - I have the choice to use them as well. I think it’s unfair to ban things in game that everyone is allowed to use. Don’t get me started in RAWRS on #2 . At the end of that day all we can do is come up with ways to counter those play styles!