Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Long John Silver's vs Captain D's?

Which one is better?

bzhead.png

Just go local....I am lucky being near Clearwater Beach and can go to places like Frenchy's that even has their own fleet of boats with most fish being cooked in 2 days of catch

in the old days when LJS was hand battered in store it was better then tiny D's.....it got that name from the size of the fish cuts not the owners wang.....

In closing the best fish I have ever eaten was out of a house turned restaurant in the middle of the sticks in Louisiana....nothing for miles and then you came across a house that looked like it was the film place of HOME from X-files (yeah google it...its the most talked about episode of the show) but still the best fish i have ever eaten.....been to Alaska and their fish is good but not close...hush puppy batter made that fish what it was and I ate red fish, snook and fresh water cat fish all in the same meal.....holly shit batman I want to go back....it had been like this for 45 years by the time I ate there in 1998

KarmaKiwi

Donator
I prefer captain D's but to be real I'd eat at either one. You ever hear the conspiracy about Long John Silvers being a front for a drug smuggling operation? Lol

Long Dong Silver's