Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

LuckyShot App

1. Your In-game name:LuckyShot

2. YOUR AGE:27

3. Location: Arizona

4. What games you play: Call of Duty 4

5. Are you currently banned from any servers? None that I know of

6. Describe your usual gameplay: (Rushing, Camping, Laidback, Sniper,) I rush, not much of a camper

7. What is the reason that you want to join -bZ- gaming club ? Angri invited me

8. PB_GUID: and/or STEAM ID: (If you do not know the PB_GUID, please ask one of us and we will be happy to give it to you)I don't have a clue

9 .Prior Clan Experience:None

10. Prior League Experience: None

11.Additional Information:Just moved to another apartment, everything is packed up, including my mic. I won't be able to use it 'til I look through every single box

12.Availability for play:Most days from 7-10pm, usually all day on Friday. Friday-Sunday I do not work

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
wut up?!?!?

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
-bZ- Member
Thank you for applying with banzore. You are going to love it here. We have a great club here and we have lots of fun. We play multiple games (cod4, bfbc2, project reality and mw2) we also watch UFC fights when it comes on.

I will be sending you a private message here shortly with recruitment guidelines.

Also, do you have our Teamspeak 3 information? If not let me know and ill hook ya up with it.

Thank-You

Yeah I got the message,

I will set up everything by Monday night.

Thanks.

(and maybe I will look around the house for my mic >.<)

Sorry, I havent gotten back on because I had little time, was sick all last week and had to make up for it this week, just got back on.

No, I do not really play any other games, my laptop can't run much and CoD4 was a gift from a friend.

And yes,SlingBlade, SB1070 does rock!