Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Lying about server population

I made this account specifically to come after whoever would be responsible for scamming the player base by displaying a servers population as 60ish players, when the server has maybe 4 or 5 players. It’s bullshit and a waste of time. If this number was not falsified the player base would compile into the servers with actual population and result in more full, enjoyable servers. Fuck whoever had the idea to just display a false population count.

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator
I made this account specifically to come after whoever would be responsible for scamming the player base by displaying a servers population as 60ish players, when the server has maybe 4 or 5 players. It’s bullshit and a waste of time. If this number was not falsified the player base would compile into the servers with actual population and result in more full, enjoyable servers. Fuck whoever had the idea to just display a false population count.
I'll blame you for being a moron.

moose004

-bZ- Member
Donator
Or click on it in Battlelog and the count will refresh up-to-date. That's why I've been using Battlelog to launch into servers instead of the in-game UI, and giving any server I want to join a click before joining.

Frank Castle

-bZ- Member