Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Madden Football 2019

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
Any thoughts on this type of game?
Would it be worth getting?
Don't know how well it could be played on a PC.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I'm interested.

TwoTabs

-bZ- Member
Donator
Any thoughts on this type of game?
Would it be worth getting?
Don't know how well it could be played on a PC.
I think it would play alot better on pc. The pc has been proven to be way superior in gaming, even on a game that has been strictly design on console for many years

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
I downloaded the game from Origin and begun learning it.
Hell of a learning curve. Plays smoothly. Just been playing preseason games as a Franchise but will get into the Ultimate Team concept of full in fantasy league play. From my understanding this is where you can set up leagues and play others.

TwoTabs

-bZ- Member
Donator
I ended up buying the game. Runs very well. Just gotta get used to the controls. YOu guys can add me on origin if you want if you already havent. -bZ-TwoTabs

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
I am using the mouse and keyboard but I may opt to go with a controller for more precision play

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
-bZ- Member
im so down for getting this game! as long as my rig is able to play. Will try the beta also!

TwoTabs

-bZ- Member
Donator
Controller is way better imo. Also make sure you turn off all the automatic moves, it will get annoying if you are trying to do your own moves

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
Ithe controller works fine in all other aspects of the game but in Franchise mode I only have the option of keyboard/mouse and that sucks.