• could be worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • could use a little something

• would be nice to play something based on technology

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not entirely sure who hosts your web page, but its like its running off of a 2400 Baud connection.
And yes I know times are tough and you use what you can, but I have a hosting package thru Fatcow.
I do not usually do anything with it other then my crappy web pages, lol? I try and work with.

Would you like access to the site bZ?
I will contact Fatcow and ask them how if at all possible to allow exclusive access to your site hosting via under my domain package.
I am allowed several sites under the initial site.

Everything in the account I hold is unlimited, even has an SSL I do believe.
Let me know if you'd like a faster load up for bZ.

---===---===---

Have you thought of running Teamviewer and a separate account always logged into your game servers under the spectate mode? so when little turds get on and start screwing around, an admin can (if they have a second rig) log on with teamviewer on the second rig and do the admin work without having to quit the game.

---===---===---

as for the following Poll, its a good place to start ...
Would like to collect some data on who likes it and who dislikes it so that I might approach DICE with an alternative ...
Please be honest with the question, there is no wrong or right answer

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
We're set on the tech side, thanks though!

I think we have a few threads up and about regarding BF1. I think we'll have to wait until a larger audience gets their hands on it come the 21st.

PROACEX1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Blame it on your ISP.

I don't have google fiber anymore so everything runs like shit.

The site runs very fast and we have some good tech people on it. Further more all the back end and tech stuff is done in house, there would not be a chance any community would outsource to an outside...that just does not make any sense what so ever.

Dots

-bZ- Forum WHORE!
-bZ- Member
This gave me a good chuckle. I remember when those used to cost a few hundred dollars.

30 years late to the party.