Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Make BF4 Great Again

For that to happen, one of the things that should be done is to limit the !moveme command, at least that's what I think. I understand that it is a perk that they give you for being a VIP, but many people abuse it and accommodate themselves at their convenience, unbalancing the teams, which is why some players, including myself, end up closing the game, going to other servers, or looking for other games for fun.
And don't tell me that "I don't use it", "I always change for those who are losing" and other nonsense because 90% of those who have it use it to take advantage.
I think it's too late to regulate that.
It's my humble opinion... maybe I'm wrong but that's what I perceive.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
For that to happen, one of the things that should be done is to limit the !moveme command, at least that's what I think. I understand that it is a perk that they give you for being a VIP, but many people abuse it and accommodate themselves at their convenience, unbalancing the teams, which is why some players, including myself, end up closing the game, going to other servers, or looking for other games for fun.
And don't tell me that "I don't use it", "I always change for those who are losing" and other nonsense because 90% of those who have it use it to take advantage.
I think it's too late to regulate that.
It's my humble opinion... maybe I'm wrong but that's what I perceive.
Just report the players who are excessively using it. If a verifiable record of abuse is proven, they wouldn't be the first players banned for it.

Look at this guy who is arguably the worst offender:

Just report the players who are excessively using it. If a verifiable record of abuse is proven, they wouldn't be the first players banned for it.

Look at this guy who is arguably the worst offender:
Hey Panda!
Thank you for your suggestion and I know that there were people punished for those events but I have no intention of denouncing anyone and especially because they are people I have played with for a long time but it is very evident and I suppose that the administrators must have the tools to detect this type of behavior.
It is simply what I observe and I have the feeling that it is one of the things why I think the servers are becoming a bit depopulated and that is why I made the comment.
Maybe I'm wrong but I wanted to give my opinion.
Have a great day!

I was looking at the chat log of the forum and I realize that I am wrong, at least in #2, which is where I usually play the most. (It doesn't happen all the time but it happens)
I am surprised by the casualness with which the game groups certain players together at all times.
Anyway... nothing... everything nice as always.

What I mean is that there isn't really a reason to use !moveme unless you are trying to switch to the WINNING team, which should maybe cause a penalty. To help the losing team you can use !assist which increases your reputation so why shouldnt !moveme decrease it?
I'm not opposed to it lowering your reputation but there are plenty of reasons to use the !moveme command to the losing team instead of !assist. For one, !assist has a time limit. It doesn't start working until a few minutes into the round. Second, you could have !assisted once before already and want to switch again to the now-losing team but ( I think ) if you have already assisted once it won't let you do it again. Third, the teams could be full. I don't believe !assist switches you when they are full while I think !moveme does. Finally maybe you're just impatient or you like to flex on the non-VIPs.

I would love to see companies sell off their old assets like BF4 to developers who can make them valuable again.
Just release the damn game dev tools, and believe me, the community would make one of the best online BF's, first person shooter war game, evah.
Honestly the amount of total players playing bf4, is really low. Dev tool release would actually be good for dice, as more interest would come about to the game, allowing for more sales for the new bf7? or whatever number we are up to. Which , from what i understand is being worked on as we speak

Just release the damn game dev tools, and believe me, the community would make one of the best online BF's, first person shooter war game, evah.
Honestly the amount of total players playing bf4, is really low. Dev tool release would actually be good for dice, as more interest would come about to the game, allowing for more sales for the new bf7? or whatever number we are up to. Which , from what i understand is being worked on as we speak
Fuck, just SELL the dev tools. I know for a fact people would pay for them. EA hates making money though.

A BF4 SDK isnt going to be useful without the source code. EA/DICE sure as hell ain’t giving that up or providing a dev kit after seeing how CoD got hosed for it. CoD fans have made entire games and full immersion mods off of the CoD kits and older engines. This meant players could freely enjoy near endless content to their hearts desire instead of buying the next game a year later. In fact some of the mods actually used modified assets from new games and imported them into older games.

Sadly the days of free community mod support for major AAA titles are pretty much over.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I think team-stacking is as old as online video games. I haven't seen in it in forums in a while, but then again, most folks don't have forums!