Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Man, I LOVE this place!!!

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Banzore is the Best. Fucking. Place. EVER!!!

Case in point is this absolutely EPIC exchange here!

micdrop.gif

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Hartman was a little shit ( he probably still is ) and I was so glad when the inevitable ban finally found him. Players like him usually do get banned because they find it impossible to conduct normal human interactions so that often results in their violation of simple rules.

Some people just never develop a taste for the sweet comfort of STFU.

Some people just never develop a taste for the sweet comfort of STFU.
Oh sometimes I talk a lot in Battlefield. It's my favorite chat room with a game attached to it. It's not that he talked a lot, or even what he said. He was just constantly mean-spirited about everything. Even without actually talking there was a rudeness to his playing. When you get most of the regulars on a server ( bz2 in this case ) to hate you then you know you've done something wrong. There was an arrogance to him : he acted like he was always the best and never did anything wrong, ever.

In fact I think that arrogance is part of why his ban was denied. I can't speak for Swag here of course but perhaps if he came to the forum and demonstrated sincere remorse for his actions and genuinely showed some contrition he could have been allowed back but he didn't. Instead he was cavalier, dismissive, and unrepentant. He was convinced that he did nothing wrong because he thinks himself incapable of doing wrong - that the admin team's issue with his "having fun" is there problem, and not one of his own doing. He then had the temerity to think that a bribe ( and a paltry one at that ) could somehow magically make his own self-inflicted banishment disappear.

You actually see this a lot in the ban appeal section. People think that the admins are at fault for their bans and that being rude and unapologetic will somehow get their ban lifted. Then, after being denied, they usually double-down on their hostility and general douchebaggery to the results we see here.

reading the ban appeal threads is some of the best entertainment. although a lot of them are scumbags, i feel bad that they can never again play on the best BF4 servers. can't create another account, can't get around the ban system, etc.

jeepers, mister

reading the ban appeal threads is some of the best entertainment. although a lot of them are scumbags, i feel bad that they can never again play on the best BF4 servers. can't create another account, can't get around the ban system, etc.

jeepers, mister

Sounds like you take video games too seriously.

Sounds like you take video games too seriously.
then you didn't read me right. BF4 is arguably the best Battlefield game still regularly played. Banzore has the best servers. granted a lot of them are pricks, but it would suck to lose the ability to play on some of the only solid servers available for such an older game