Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Map Glitching

what type of map "glitches"....
1...hiding a chopper inside a building that will let you fire out for kills?.....BZ and many places ban for this including 3rd party plugs like BF4DB and BA
2...putting C4 on a quad or seadoo and getting to high roofs?...........is in the ads for 2042 and has been a many stay of the game series BUT SOME servers ban for it....NOT BZ....
3...hiding in rocks to spot people in a place you cant shoot or be hit from?......dont know ....would like to....dont think i would call this unfair as you end up being MAV that cant take out mortars or beacons.....

conclusion.....its really down to the map "glitch" used and who is defining it.....
you can find all the 3rd party lists on their websites....as for BZ, report it with video footage and see what the admins say.....

on my own take....i get that people can get pissed off for not knowing everything about a game they have played for X number of years but i would suggest reporting on BZ first so we dont lose more players in a game with a dying player count....here they at least will get some what a real appeal

with all of that said fuck real hackers...BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN.....BAN BAN......

Specifically, assuming it is a bannable glitch, I am asking if BA or banzore have the same policy as BF4DB and give one "free pass" or if you do it once, they ban you forever.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Did the incident occur on a Banzore server?

IF YOU HAVE PROOF.....please for the love of god report on BF4DB.....fucker got his 1 chance......

we must have the same problem......
"......as for BZ, report it with video footage and see what the admins say....."
we keep repeating ourselves

i will add this report should work for the video part of it.....https://bf4db.com/player/ban/1891091460

REPORT IT HERE\/\/\/\/\/

Last edited:
Frank Castle, a current BZ member, a current BF4DB admin or moderator or whatever, saw the video and deemed it ban worthy.

I implore you, don't play favorites with server regulars or donators.

I'm just trying to clean the place up to ensure a great gaming experience for all. Thank you for your time. I'm drunk.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
We do not play favorites, we've even banned our own members in the past for breaking our rules. I will determine whether or not the player in question is worthy of a local ban from bZ once I am home and at my computer (unless another bZ admin gets to it before me).

I see this is me... I take full responsibility for the stupid metro glitch I did months ago. I was dumb and didn't think it was against the rules at the time. I was rightfully banned on bf4db and I successfully appealed. I learned my lesson back then and haven't done a map glitch since. I've been a good patron of the server- I'm not racist in chat, I don't intentionally TK, and I play the objective. This server means a lot to me and so I would appreciate not having double jeopardy on a dumb mistake from months ago.

wow....if you have proof of him doing it AFTER the BF4DB ban, report it there and get him banned from the whole game....problem solved panties unbunched

BUT since you came here with a LOADED question under a new name you just come off looking like a butt hurt player that is mad your tender tender asshole may have been handed to you by a better player.....claim anything you want but it dont mean shit until you have proof....please get the proof....again as we seem to have a problem repeating things report it on BF4DB and get him out of the game not just these servers.....

with this^^^^said i am back to my first post....we need to stop getting rid of players over a couple of people being butt hurt.....i am here on BZ after years of putting time and money in to servers only to be banned because of butt hurt players and or admins that cant admit a player could be better then them(my bans were always server bans never BF4DB or 3rd party and all from new never posted rules or from butt hurt admins that were knifed and then never posted proof in a real report with a ban reason).....players fuck up....if warned they should have a chance to see if it really was a fuck up and IF THEY DO IT AGAIN........BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN......BAN BAN..........BUT if they dont fuck up AFTER the warning and play on without issues they should be allowed to play because we are losing to many players....best numbers i have seen show we are now at about 2000 players for the whole of north America at prime time of 11pm eastern on most nights since NOV of last year.....if we keep banning people we will end up with empty servers like we dont already have 50+ servers no one plays on now.....

@AlmightyWorm14 good luck....hope the admins take in to account the fact you already had a game wide ban and move on knowing if you are reported again its a perma ban for the whole game not just BZ.....if allowed i hope you keep playing here