Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Map Glitching

There is zero chance I’m reading what you said, and I don’t understand why you always seem to reply to me in threads when you have nothing to add to the conversation, and usually don’t seem to understand the question. I don’t know this player, his gameplay has never affected me, but if banzore’s rules warrant a perma ban, then those are the rules. Players don’t like other players glitching into walls where they can’t be killed and they can hide beacons, no idea why you are defending him. He lucked out because the twitch video was deleted, but it was compelling enough for bf4db to ban him so I didn’t bother checking. Please send me another rambling marijuana induced reply so I can rush back and not read that one too.

again if anything you say matters your going to need your own proof and you are going to have to properly report it......was this short enough simpleton???

its funny how you said this BS you did not read it when i know your face is red right now....the butt hurt is strong with this one....

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
AcidicLastingDuiker-size_restricted.gif

what type of map "glitches"....
1...hiding a chopper inside a building that will let you fire out for kills?.....BZ and many places ban for this including 3rd party plugs like BF4DB and BA
2...putting C4 on a quad or seadoo and getting to high roofs?...........is in the ads for 2042 and has been a many stay of the game series BUT SOME servers ban for it....NOT BZ....
3...hiding in rocks to spot people in a place you cant shoot or be hit from?......dont know ....would like to....dont think i would call this unfair as you end up being MAV that cant take out mortars or beacons.....

conclusion.....its really down to the map "glitch" used and who is defining it.....
you can find all the 3rd party lists on their websites....as for BZ, report it with video footage and see what the admins say.....

on my own take....i get that people can get pissed off for not knowing everything about a game they have played for X number of years but i would suggest reporting on BZ first so we dont lose more players in a game with a dying player count....here they at least will get some what a real appeal

with all of that said fuck real hackers...BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN.....BAN BAN......
Or like using a spectator slot to find out where your enemies are and getting caught doing it?