Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Meeting Schedule

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Forget that there's a meeting Mar. 14.....3:00pm ????

Cuba

BEAST MODE
1st post updated, new meetings scheduled.

Daytime meetings have been removed due to lack of attendance

Mid Week meetings removed due to lack of attendance

Cuba

BEAST MODE
I will not be running the next meeting so the next person who wan'ts to take that needs to be there or be square. I don't actually think I'll be able to attend due to personal issues. Infantry school that was supposed to follow will need to be hosted by somebody else as well. I will be unable to host or teach at that. Maybe somebody who wants to do it can reschedule it. email me at [email protected] for passords to servers.

banzore for the winzore.

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
-bZ- Member
i might be here for it. Having my daughter's baptism that day so it will prolly be a all day event! If im not here could someone be a peach and record it?

Cuba

BEAST MODE
-bZ-JaXX said:
i might be here for it. Having my daughter's baptism that day so it will prolly be a all day event! If im not here could someone be a peach and record it?
congrats Jaxx!

this is an important one and my horse show ended way early so I will be able to attend this meeting. I encourage all members to attend. Heavy topics

Cuba

BEAST MODE
no more meetings scheduled unless somebody else would like to take up that torch, until we decide to fill a server, there really isn't any point.

whats up all Dam miss you all i bit off more then i can cew !!!! cuba dont go there !!! ill try and get on asap just bussy as hell c yall soon !!!