Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Meme channel

He's delivered the first balanced budget in your country in twelve years.

He also stopped a massive pay increase for government executives and he fired the prick responsible for it.

If you people don't want him we'll take him!

What budget are you talking about? You obviously have no idea what you're saying. Not only did he not present any budget, but he is governing the budget voted by Congress last year, when he was a deputy. That is how the budget is executed in my country. The only thing he did in his three months in office was to adjust the pensioners and the middle and lower class. The minimum wage in my country is equivalent to US$160 (the lowest in the region), there is 56% unemployment and informal work and in just three months there were 15% more poor people. I understand that you receive distorted information but I assure you that he is not what you think and he is not governing decently and I prefer that he govern over the idiots who governed us before but he is an emotionally unstable and evil being. 6 million children and 4 million retirees , in a country of 40 million people, who do not eat because social assistance was removed. Crazy shit! Thanks for your opinion from there but, no, it's not what you think.

He was just someone submissive who only followed orders from Nixon and his wife. Chile best USA experiment.
Back in 1973-1990, DINA (the chilean Gestapo) coordinates (with the CIA) terrorist attempts in the cities blaming the communist party.
Before oct 16, 1952, CIA made a couple of terrorist attempts in miami blaming the communist party just to get in war.
IMG_0317.jpeg
Now tell me who is this guy.