Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Meme channel

View attachment 12473

At some point i can understand what are you saying. Multiculturalism is the base of the USA, isnt a bad thing neither, it has to happen at some point.
I know that the population of a country dont make the decitions of the goverment but, if USA fucked up so much countries along their history as country, is not fair let them cross the bo
Medieval art is always bangin'. What theme and hidden meanings are included with this one, other than the obvious Death knocking at the door?

I think a lot of people hear anti-multicultural ideology and think it is synonymous with bigotry. It is not.

Example: you live in your place with your cultural norms, and I live in my place with my cultural norms. Our cultural norms influenced by all manner of history.

Let's say I come from a place where woman are beheaded for showing their hair. This is my culture. If a woman shames a male family member, I kill her. This is my culture.

Let's say you live in your place where cultural norm is for woman to be head of household, bathe nude in public, show hair and skin and whatever. Worship of woman is your culture.

I decide to move to your place because I like all the free shit and the safety and the cleanliness. BUT LO! MULTICULTURALISM!! I will behead all nude and hair-bearing woman because I should be allowed to practice over here what I was doing over there. And I am loud and I am minority (lol NOT, there are 2 billion of me), so your culture is eroded where it was founded, and allowances are made for mine.

Logically, if I love beheading woman so much, I should stay in the place where they do that.

Everyone knows that if you mix all colours of light together, you get white. But light is not a tangible substance. You know what happens when you mix all colours of paint? You get brown. You know why? Because when you mix everything together, you get shit.

Multiculturalism is a failed experiment. Toronto is considered a multicultural city. You know what we have? It's not cultures mingling and normalizing and evolving. We have every culture taking up several city blocks and full out neighbourhoods with only those culture members living and engaging in commerce within those boundaries. Everyone, every culture, is naturally xenophobic, and I think that is a useful neurological evolution, because if your mind is too open, stuff begins to fall out.

I am for my municipality now, and this place is dominated by one culture group. Highly xenophobic, if you're not one of them they drive you out. They are like this because of forced multiculturalism. People are digging in further with their tribes.

If you're living a certain way and I like it, I move there adopt that culture. If you like what my people are doing, you move here and adopt my culture. If you love your culture so much that you cant modify it when living elsewhere, then you are not ready to leave your place behind.

This is happening in Canada right now. We are not receiving immigrants from all cultures around the world, coming here and adopting Canadian way of life. We have a specific demographic from one specific country fuelling immigration and population growth in this country. The country is unrecognizable from 4 years ago, cultural norms here have been beyond eroded - they are extinct. The country is already looking like and and behaving like the country they came from. They left that lifestyle, only to bring it with them.

Absolutely people living shittily should be supported to leave the shittiness behind and have a better life. If they cant figure out what makes the country they want to go to better than the one they are leaving, they are not ready to emigrate.

The culture of a group is always changing and to put that blame on immigrants is disingenuous at best and dangerous at worst. Immigrants or not... people change over time based on their environment and that cannot be stopped. Go back to Rome in the 1400s to ask them what kind of tomatoes they use in their cooking and they'll ask you what the fuck a tomato is. They were introduced tomatoes by trade with the Americas and integrated it in to their culture in a way that's incredible and many people enjoy.

No single environment is owned by a culture either. If you move to Texas but you don't like guns, you aren't expected to not talk about it or even try to share your viewpoint are you? I mean almost everyone in Texas is going to disagree with you because guns, but we don't stop people from talking about changing the way our society functions - some really really dark shit happens when you try to do that.

Funding education is our best tool to prevent abuses of people and improve quality of life across the board. If people understand how to think independently and make decisions then they won't be swayed to join the crazy group of militants discussed above who want to kill the naked bathing women.

The culture of a group is always changing and to put that blame on immigrants is disingenuous at best and dangerous at worst. Immigrants or not... people change over time based on their environment and that cannot be stopped. Go back to Rome in the 1400s to ask them what kind of tomatoes they use in their cooking and they'll ask you what the fuck a tomato is. They were introduced tomatoes by trade with the Americas and integrated it in to their culture in a way that's incredible and many people enjoy.

No single environment is owned by a culture either. If you move to Texas but you don't like guns, you aren't expected to not talk about it or even try to share your viewpoint are you? I mean almost everyone in Texas is going to disagree with you because guns, but we don't stop people from talking about changing the way our society functions - some really really dark shit happens when you try to do that.

Funding education is our best tool to prevent abuses of people and improve quality of life across the board. If people understand how to think independently and make decisions then they won't be swayed to join the crazy group of militants discussed above who want to kill the naked bathing women.
What happens when you move to Texas, don’t like guns, live amongst like minded people, and vote accordingly thus denying life long Texans of their culture? Idk, doesn’t sound very tolerant or live and let live to me…

There is no assimilation happening here. Heck, left leaning Americans don’t even respect rural conservative areas. Here in the South East they are driving out long time residents with their voting habits and lust for power. All of the local gov positions are FUULLL OF NORTH EASTERNERS that put number Life Long residents. They are endlessly approving massive building projects. Long time residents are fleeing to other counties because of this intolerance for our way of living.

As for illegals well this isn’t the 1800s where white Christian Ellis Island immigrants came to America and desperately wanted to assimilate with other white Christians that had similar values/culture (melting pot theory is bs) Infact we have let in 62x the amount of illegals compared to all the Ellis island immigrants. They are not assimilating well if at all…

The West is being conquered by hostile nations/cultures. Our enemies (CN, Iran, RU) are literally helping cartels import illegals while making TikToks to aide them and providing illegals with material support to make it across the border. The illegals are weapons, I recognize they are humans but they are being weaponized against North America and Europe.

All this info is out there and freely available but the brainwashed Westerners will continue to embrace their own demise with open arms and bleeding hearts.

Last edited:
What happens when you move to Texas, don’t like guns, live amongst like minded people, and vote accordingly thus denying life long Texans of their culture? Idk, doesn’t sound very tolerant or live and let live to me…

There is no assimilation happening here. Heck, left leaning Americans don’t even respect rural conservative areas. Here in the South East they are driving out long time residents with their voting habits and lust for power. All of the local gov positions are FUULLL OF NORTH EASTERNERS that put number Life Long residents. They are endlessly approving massive building projects. Long time residents are fleeing to other counties because of this intolerance for our way of living.

As for illegals well this isn’t the 1800s where white Christian Ellis Island immigrants came to America and desperately wanted to assimilate with other white Christians that had similar values/culture (melting pot theory is bs) Infact we have let in 62x the amount of illegals compared to all the Ellis island immigrants. They are not assimilating well if at all…

The West is being conquered by hostile nations/cultures. Our enemies (CN, Iran, RU) are literally helping cartels import illegals while making TikToks to aide them and providing illegals with material support to make it across the border. The illegals are weapons, I recognize they are humans but they are being weaponized against North America and Europe.

All this info is out there and freely available but the brainwashed Westerners will continue to embrace their own demise with open arms and bleeding hearts.

You quoted me but didn't really directly address any of my points. I'm unfortunately not super shocked to see praise of policies that keep the 'colonial whites' together with little disregard to those you've labeled 'illegals' (non-whites?).

Gish Gallop

The Gish gallop (/ˈɡɪʃ ˈɡæləp/) is a rhetorical technique in which a person in a debate attempts to overwhelm their opponent by providing an excessive number of arguments with no regard for the accuracy or strength of those arguments. Gish galloping prioritizes the quantity of the galloper's arguments at the expense of their quality. The term was coined in 1994 by anthropologist Eugenie Scott, who named it after American creationist Duane Gish and argued that Gish used the technique frequently when challenging the scientific fact of evolution.

You quoted me but didn't really directly address any of my points. I'm unfortunately not super shocked to see praise of policies that keep the 'colonial whites' together with little disregard to those you've labeled 'illegals' (non-whites?).

Gish Gallop

The Gish gallop (/ˈɡɪʃ ˈɡæləp/) is a rhetorical technique in which a person in a debate attempts to overwhelm their opponent by providing an excessive number of arguments with no regard for the accuracy or strength of those arguments. Gish galloping prioritizes the quantity of the galloper's arguments at the expense of their quality. The term was coined in 1994 by anthropologist Eugenie Scott, who named it after American creationist Duane Gish and argued that Gish used the technique frequently when challenging the scientific fact of evolution.
Fine, I’m not going into depth tho…

In our case, Western culture is not naturally changing through cross cultural Exchange… aaaaaandddd Tomatoes were introduced to Europeans through conquest not through trade.

Next

there will almost always be a dominant culture in any “environment” unless your living in a fukn Multicultural Western Nation. Then nothing matters so please feel free to shit in the streets and steal the wealth of the nation.

Next

Our academic institutions are full of left leaning ideologues and education funds routinely disappear into thin air. Funding public education is just throwing money into the gov abyss… in fact I’d argue funding education will just result in more bs courses such as CGT/CRT instead of STEM which is what the nation needs. Education has become indoctrination, so that won’t work either.

For Sable, morality is a matter of perspective and that is exactly what you want to express, but ethics is different, ethics is universal. The reason why I speak of multiculturalism is because is a long process, perhaps generations. How long did it take for a certain ethnic race to have the respect it deserves despite the fact that their descendants have been taken away by force? Generations? When we talk about cultural and social evolution we are not talking about from one day to another or from one regent to another, it takes a long time and the moment this is accepted as something that is inevitable, the better the transition will be.
The immigrants who arrive know nothing of the culture and it is their future generations who manage to adapt, but now if these people come to live in a marginal place already imposed by the state will they really be able to adapt?
And now with you my dear CIA agent. Education is the most importan thing, ethic, learn to communicate with other people, most of americans are ignorant and im not saying this like an insult just as a fact. Singapure, invested in its education system and now has one of the best system of the world, ever their politics are better and why? Education.
Here is a not AI video where people start saying that their country became communist for a simple thing:

I know this from where i from, its so fucked up when a government invented a dirty propaganda so they can easily indoctrinate their population against someone or a group in particular, specially when they spread the word all over the world just like religion did it many times, long time ago.

Last edited:
She's right. DUI laws are superfluous. It's already a crime to kill someone while driving under the influence, there is no need to add an additional crime on top of that if no one has been hurt. Seat belt laws are even worse since the only person it is "protecting" is the person stupid enough to not wear one. The state's job is not to protect people from themselves, it's to protect its people from the people of other states.

real world we need to take education to a federal level and stop leaving it up to the states when they base education levels on the going values of poor people's homes.....all voucher programs need to stop and none state run schools should be removed from public funding.....

real world we need to take education to a federal level and stop leaving it up to the states when they base education levels on the going values of poor people's homes.....all voucher programs need to stop and none state run schools should be removed from public funding.....
Right, the federal gov couldn’t possibly fuk this mess up anymore lmao XD

Oh wait…

Also if your concerned about poor people getting a decent education then let them go to charter schools for gods sake instead of restricting state funds. Ya kno, since the public gov schools are run down shit holes.

Anything gov run turns to shit…

to stupid to understand what I said because of your education level.....real world this means all schools in the country would be the same level.....to stupid to understand most charter schools are in rich places that can pay the tuition.....thanks for playing but you just prove the education system is a joke because of stupid fucks like you......

to stupid to understand what I said because of your education level.....real world this means all schools in the country would be the same level.....to stupid to understand most charter schools are in rich places that can pay the tuition.....thanks for playing but you just prove the education system is a joke because of stupid fucks like you......
You’re right I’m too stupid… I’ll default to you on further questions about public education.

Since you know so much then you must know that charter schools and private schools do exist in poor areas. I literally went to one -_- Many don’t make it because they don’t get adequate amount of state funding, if any at all. New students are basically selected on a lottery system in areas where public schooling is basically non existent. I’m sure you knew that. I’m so dumb I guess I can’t trust my own lying eyes and ears when I read about how the gov can’t run shit then talk to my own family and friends within the federal gov about it.

Thank you for your infinite wisdom oh great one…. Have anything else you would like to add?

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I would like to add a meme like the channel asks for instead of squabbling about boring politics like a bunch of boomers.

IMG_2190.jpeg