Merry X MAs

Wiz

-bZ- Member
From DICE

412421_10150440882682672_308775617671_8613793_2072759959_o.jpg

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
MERRY CHRISTMAS , BANZORES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE ALL YOU FAT FACE FUCKERS !!!

Pinecone said:
Dice is pretty sweet but Merry x mas to Banzore! Never met a roomful of online shitheads that I liked better. You people are awesome. Bon3z, I stole shithead from your post. I havent heard that in a long time and it sounds funny as hell. Now im not a religious man but I want to end this post with a prayer to our lord and savior. OH LORD SATAN! PLEASE TAKE THESE SINNING DICKHEADS AND MAKE THE WORLD THEY KNOW FEEL THERE WRATH!!! EVEN BIGBEAVE!!! Amen...
CR8Z said:
Merry fucking christmas.
Bon3z said:
MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS , BANZORE!!!!!I LOVE ALL YOU FAT FACE FUCKERS !!!
HILLBILLY said:
MERRY CHRISTMAS , BANZORES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE ALL YOU FAT FACE FUCKERS !!!
I couldn't have said it better myself Merry Christmas Motherfuckers

BIGDOG said:
Pinecone said:
Dice is pretty sweet but Merry x mas to Banzore! Never met a roomful of online shitheads that I liked better. You people are awesome. Bon3z, I stole shithead from your post. I havent heard that in a long time and it sounds funny as hell. Now im not a religious man but I want to end this post with a prayer to our lord and savior. OH LORD SATAN! PLEASE TAKE THESE SINNING DICKHEADS AND MAKE THE WORLD THEY KNOW FEEL THERE WRATH!!! EVEN BIGBEAVE!!! Amen...
CR8Z said:
Merry fucking christmas.
Bon3z said:
HILLBILLY said:
MERRY CHRISTMAS , BANZORES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE ALL YOU FAT FACE FUCKERS !!!

Spartan

-bZ- Member
plaino said:
BIGDOG said:
Pinecone said:
CR8Z said:
Merry fucking christmas.
Bon3z said:
HILLBILLY said: