Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Metro/Locker/Pearl BZ2 Server Lag

Not for sure if anyone else is having issues with BZ2 server recently but it is very laggy when playing. It gave my friend connection lost a lot. It stutters while running around. I play this server a lot and have never had an issue with this server like this so I don't know if it just needs a restart or what. My ping while playing is 29 btw but it still stutters. There were other players that had like 200 ping but I don't think that is the reason why for the lag so much. Hopefully it gets resolved.

bz1 went sideways this morning on lancang dam. the voting was already done and lost islands was gonna be next. around 200-300 tickets the server kicked everyone. i join back and it's still lancang in its previous state. we finished that map up and were sent to siege of shanghai instead of LI. I guess it's been off ever since then.

Please daddy Neo do something, im tired of the same 6 vanilla maps

bz1 went sideways this morning on lancang dam. the voting was already done and lost islands was gonna be next. around 200-300 tickets the server kicked everyone. i join back and it's still lancang in its previous state. we finished that map up and were sent to siege of shanghai instead of LI. I guess it's been off ever since then.
It looks like it has stayed Siege ever since then. On my end on BZ1&2 it boots my login attempt and sometimes log will show 1 or 2 people trying to get in then it goes back to 0 in server. All tickets remain and I don't think anyone is able to get in the games.