Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

missed meeting any one have...

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
anyone have the cliff notes? i was unable to make the meeting due to a forest fire and a water leak lol. long story hehe. if u could pm me any thing i need to know id appreciate it. thank!

-bZ-Outlaw

-bZ- Member
Donator
BanZore Monthly Meeting Notes 8/8/2015

(Something about Outlaw liking to swallow)

(Bullshit about Killswitch being an alcoholic)

J: I’m super drunk. Everyone is aware that Banzore is run on donations, right? I thought that that might not be aware to some people. We’re going to jump right into the Battlefield servers. Right now we have 250 dollars. The Battlefield servers are a hundred dollars a piece. This is the lowest amount of money that we have ever been at. That gives us three options: We shut down now, we shut down later, or you donate.

Wak: We need to keep this shit going.

J: We have a meeting every month and we vote on things. We vote on members, changes to the servers, but during the interim I have to make decisions. I donated a hundred dollars and I’m going to donate another 60 dollars for the ARK server that I pay for out of my pocket. If a server automatically goes down because it’s not paid for, that’s no one persons fault. It’s the fault of all of BZ. It’s either you want us to strive or you don’t. We don’t NEED those servers. We play a ton of other games (Arma 3, League, ARK). We don’t necessarily need that server but it’s a mainstream game. Every little bit is appreciated, but look at it this way: Personally, in Battlefield 3, I was banned frequently. If you’re a good player, this will happen to you. On our Banzore servers we know the difference between hackers and not hackers.

(Bullshit about Counter Strike)

J: If you guys give no fucks about the clan, that’s fine. Don’t donate, it’s not required on anyone to donate. But do know that this clan is run entirely on donations and this is the lowest it has ever been.

(Jackson uses a drunk metaphor about how the server is a baby and how he nurtured it like a mother)

J: That’s where we’re at right now. That’s how the community is run; by donations. The teamspeak and the website will always be up. I will pay for that out of pocket.

Outlaw: It’s good for the community to have these servers and to bring in people.

(Bullshit about how people shouldn’t get hurt feelings)

J: I’m gonna bring Velvet out. You are a female amongst men and you have been uh… quiet words. You’ve been harassed because you’re a woman and you’re pretty much an insect.

(Some bullshit about Velvet and how she’s a cool chick.)

J: ARK, ARK’s going. We got Squads coming out. Anyone that’s pre ordered, it’s coming out in September. It’s gonna be super tactical fucking game. Squads is a more tactical gameplay more military except doing formations and shit like that. It’s just full tactical. Anyone on the server that has player PR knows what it’s about.

(Punk talks about League, which no one cares about. Typical.)

J: That’s coming out soon. Who cares. There’s a bunch of other games like Battlefront.

Punk: It’s Battlefield in SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

J: I want to say thanks to Joseph Novac. He just donated 50 dollars. And to Noah for also donating 50 dollars.

(Bullshit about people donating and Jacksons messages)

J: That’s it for the Battlefield servers. We’re gonna try to keep the servers up as long as we can maintain it. If you can donate, donate. Otherwise they get automatically shut off. If you want em up, keep it up. I just have a little bit of cleanup. We have an app called Whatsapp which we are on all fucking day. Waaaaay too much.

Outlaw: The reason we have this app is because a couple months ago we all decided to share group texts.

Real quick....regarding the donations, are we able to donate using a CC/Debit card or does it need to be through paypal? 

Thanks 

the MOST fun i have ever had for a clan meeting....  listening to jackson trying to form words while being piss drunk was EPIC.