Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Moderate Badassery II

Rainbow Six was my first FPS. I used to play it with my dad. He was the leader of a ranked clan back in the day.
That’s cool! Rogue spear was one of my favorites. Got it for ps1 on a block buster sale. Then eventually bought it for pc.

It kinda blows that those addons from that era of 32 bit gaming are not digital since most were made by smaller 3rd party studios.

That’s cool! Rogue spear was one of my favorites. Got it for ps1 on a block buster sale. Then eventually bought it for pc.

It kinda blows that those addons from that era of 32 bit gaming are not digital since most were made by smaller 3rd party studios.
Rogue Spear on PC was the shits I used to play that too. Maybe I should pick up the new one.

Rogue Spear was the one we played the most. Such a fantastic game. We had a bunch of mods for it too that added tons of new guns. My dad's favorite was the G11. I liked the G36.