more bfv footage

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
in game video; pretty cool

BIGWILL

-bZ- Member
Donator
i still think this is the best new game out, to bad most everybody dropped it. i doubt this expansion will bring it back in popularity tho after it faild so hard at the initial run

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I agree Mr. Bigwill. There was too much whining with this game. Something was missing, but I can't put my finger on it.

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
BIGWILL said:
i still think this is the best new game out, to bad most everybody dropped it. i doubt this expansion will bring it back in popularity tho after it faild so hard at the initial run
i concur

sicariatus

-bZ- Member
damn good game , love ittttttttttttttttt..... and snipers dont have mortars........................... greattttttttttttttttttttttttttt

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I just played it. Snipers do have mortars.

It's hard. There is a lot of action. It's just like BC2, but somehow different. Like the guns are different or something.

The helis are not overpowered, in fact they are difficult to own with, and also difficult to shoot down.

I've only played a few maps, and between all the different game modes, there are tons of different maps, or pieces of maps as they do with BC2.

The flamethrower can be a little overpowering. If you're in close quarters, the flamethrower owns.