Be part of something great, join today!

MoriLotus

MoriLotus

-bZ- Member
1. Your In-game name: MoriLotus

2. YOUR AGE: 24

3. Location: Pensacola Fl

4. What games you play: Black Ops

5. Are you currently banned from any servers? err.... 121, bpc, csg, etc...

6. Describe your usual gameplay: (Rushing, Camping, Laidback, Sniper,) Rushing hopping diving

7. What is the reason that you want to join -bZ- gaming club ? Seam like a bunch of cool guys.

8. PB_GUID: and/or STEAM ID: (If you do not know the PB_GUID, please ask one of us and we will be happy to give it to you) Moritiro is steam id

9 .Prior Clan Experience: I've been in a couple but none of them realy "fit"

10. Prior League Experience: TWL in most games

11.Additional Information: I like comp play so im allways up for scrims.

12.Availability for play: daily

Xfire : Morilotus

edited to add xfire

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
Thanks for your app Lotus , a recruit admin will be in contact with you shortly. It was fun gaming with you today. Good luck on your app !!!! :mrgreen:

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
-bZ- Member
Thanks for stopping in and putting in a app. It looks like you didnt get scared away last night by us and our meetings :)

Anyways, please check your pm's, will be sending you a msg tellin ya how your recruitment is going to go

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
-bZ- Member
Process begins today 12/6/2010 and ends on 12/20/2010

good luck with your recruitment

MoriLotus

-bZ- Member
Ello all. Yea the meeting was really what made me fill out an app. Seeing how things were run really made me want to join. And ofcourse jojo was so welcoming making fun of my asain hairatage or lack there of.

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
You can not not love JoJo :mrgreen:

I think you'll fit in just fine here , good luck :mrgreen:

jojo

-bZ- Member
HILLBILLY said:
You can not not love JoJo :mrgreen: remember that mofo all love the jojo :mrgreen: respect welcome bro and im glad you are going to stick around. fresh meat to talk shit to. woohoo