Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Multihack

mauirixxx

Donator
I guess you're hoping your 21 kills with a fucking RAWR on Locker would slip by unnoticed?

Smooth move.

mauirixxx

Donator
That's crazy didn't get that many kills that match only used shotgun. My k/d was barely 1/1

Your battle report says otherwise. all of 6 kills with a shotgun, 21 kills with a RAWR on a map that doesn't have it. Guess with all your RAWR action Pearl Market you wanted to see how well you could do with one on Locker?

Your battle report says otherwise. all of 6 kills with a shotgun, 21 kills with a RAWR on a map that doesn't have it. Guess with all your RAWR action Pearl Market you wanted to see how well you could do with one on Locker?
I do use rawr on Pearl but you can't even get it on Locker so how did it even show on battlelog.

LOL no. The game server reports stuff on the fly. It probably took awhile for the anti cheat to catch up which would explain why you didn't finish the round out, I'm assuming you got banned part way through it.
No I played till end logged out as next map loads

mauirixxx

Donator
I do use rawr on Pearl but you can't even get it on Locker so how did it even show on battlelog.

Because the game server reported 21 RAWR kills tied to your account on Locker, to EA's back end statistics database. No admin can fuck with that shit.

LOL no. The game server reports stuff on the fly. It probably took awhile for the anti cheat to catch up which would explain why you didn't finish the round out, I'm assuming you got banned part way through it.
Because the game server reported 21 RAWR kills tied to your account on Locker, to EA's back end statistics database. No admin can fuck with that shit.
well then ... IT'S A CONSPIRACY MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111oneoneoneone
Man I don't even know at this point. I've never even seen a rawr on Locker thought the admin made a mistake and meant pearl

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I'm not saying this is what happened in this instance, but sometimes kills with the rawr can carry over to rounds that happen after a round with rawr kills. Your best bet is to appeal the ban with BF4DB, they can investigate whether or not this is the case. I've seen plenty of people get banned for rawr kills on maps that don't have a rawr, but they appeal and are proven innocent (there's also cases where cheating did occur, of course)